yobemal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
A couple of weeks ago i was trying to install the Wode Jukebox on my Wii and short-circuided it by accident, bought a new Wii and sent it and the wode to some people that could install it for me. Been almost two week's since i sent it and still haven't heard a word of them.

So to get some money to pay or everything I went outa town for a couple of days working. While i was gone my brother went in my room and took my DSi without permission and he broke my AceKard.

At the same period when i was outa town, we had really bad weather at home with lightening and thunder and all that stuff, and that caused my stationary computer to just stop working.

Just wanted to complain about it lol....

Anyone of you had such luck?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time that happened to me, it was because of a hurricane.

But only to my Dreamcast and N64(Luckily, I had an extra one)

But that killed my old systems
frown.gif

I'd keep all electrical devices in a safe.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My run of bad luck is fairly tame by comparison. I've bought a tonne of new PS2 games to regenerate my feeble collection and more often than not there's something wrong with them. So far I've bought:

- God of War 2. Thankfully this one works fine.
- Legacy of Kain Defiance. Sound sometimes cuts out in cutscenes.
- Need For Speed Most Wanted. So badly scuffed I wouldn't use it as a coaster, never mind a working PS2 game.
- GTA San Andreas. Gives an error message while loading, then does nothing.
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Why do the PS2 versions seem to deteriorate in quality over time? TH3 was great, 4 was great, ever since the current console gen came out the series has sucked. It's like they couldn't be bothered, they were too busy with other versions. And that's just stupid. Either do it properly or just fuckin' forget it.
- True Crime New York. Bought a copy from Gamestation, wrong disk, it's the LA version I finished about 5 years ago. No copies of the version I wanted. Bought one from Game, same bloody problem. Gave up. There's a copy in CEX, might grab that if I can be bothered in the distant future.
- Juiced. Seems to work fine but it's no Need For Speed Undergroud 2.
- Sonic Riders. To shut my 6 year old nephew up.
- LOTR 3rd Age. Only just got it with the return for the 2nd attempt at True Crime, dunno if it works but at least it's the right disk this time.
- Resident Evil Outbreak. Works. And actually looks decent.
- Commandos 2. Stutters like buggery in the tutorials but it works for the most part.
- Simpsons Hit and Run. Makes a horrific noise in my disk tray but otherwise fine.

Thankfully I've got my PSP's new 4GB mem card filled with PS1 games, so my PS2 has become largely irrelevant. I don't much care which games work, so long as my eboots of Alundra and Saga Frontier 1+2 work. Hope your luck starts improving. If it helps, the saying 'its always darkest before the dawn' does hold some water. I've been having a really shit...well, life to be perfectly honest. And just when I'm starting to give up and contemplating murdering my old man to stop his snoring keeping me up all night, I meet a rather lovely young lady who keeps me up all night for entirely different reasons.

Don't let the bastards grind you down
smile.gif

yobemal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, I short-circuited the DS charger to.. (faulty plug-in-thing in the wall at the hotel, can't remember what its called lol)

And getting an Iphone4 tomorrow, not sure if i dare to use it
tongue.gif

Thx for the replies, good to see more people with bad luck
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....