Hacking Just got my SX OS Pro (quick question/s)

Feonix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an original release Switch currently OFW 6.0.1 before i do the install of SX OS should i update to 6.1?

Also separately,

1) Does anyone have an up to date install guide for SX OS Pro?
2) What other software (ex: hekate, PlayerNX, Tinfoil etc.) do i need or have t have in order to get everything to work. Does SX OS Pro cover everything?
3) I have heard and read in multiple posts that xci is safer than nsp but if i use EmuNAND vs SysNAND does it make a difference? Also i saw that SX OS comes with a Emunand but nintendo can detect it? Advice? I almost never go online unless it is to update games or let the kids play fortnight.
4)is there a guide specifically for everything sx os pro can do (feature by feature) everything i have found so far only shows bits and pieces never w hole walk through.
5)any last advice before i finally take the plunge?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Doesn't make a difference although 6.1 seems to fix a browserhax.

1) I don't think that you need a guide for that
2) Depends on what you want to do. You need nothing more to run xcis.
3) There is no proper EMUNAND for switch yet. You shouldn't use the sxos solution

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. Their website .
2. their boot.dat has everything you need for warez.
3. XCIs are safer, but still can get you banned. Going online in """EmuNAND""" is a suicide (probably). For OFW, ninty can easily detect that you have """EmuNAND""". But it is not implemented.
4. Their website.
5. Wait for real EmuNAND.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Feonix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Their website .
2. their boot.dat has everything you need for warez.
3. XCIs are safer, but still can get you banned. Going online in """EmuNAND""" is a suicide (probably). For OFW, ninty can easily detect that you have """EmuNAND""". But it is not implemented.
4. Their website.
5. Wait for real EmuNAND.

1 - thank you
2 - Thanks
3 - So i would have to switch from EmuNand to SysNand everytime i want to go online for fortnight etc? Should i bother with hekate? and if this is the case should i really only be switching to SysNand for updates (system and games) and to let the kids play fortnight?
4 - thanks again i'll find it.
5 - This would imply not to even bother with hekate but if there is no "real" EmuNand what is even the point of everyone doing any EmuNand at all (which it seems everyone is doing).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't make a difference although 6.1 seems to fix a browserhax.

1) I don't think that you need a guide for that
2) Depends on what you want to do. You need nothing more to run xcis.
3) There is no proper EMUNAND for switch yet. You shouldn't use the sxos solution

1 - Thanks i'll find it on their website
2 - really just games nothing much else
3 - i don't use the sxos version what do you reccomend

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1 - thank you
2 - Thanks
3 - So i would have to switch from EmuNand to SysNand everytime i want to go online for fortnight etc? Should i bother with hekate? and if this is the case should i really only be switching to SysNand for updates (system and games) and to let the kids play fortnight?
4 - thanks again i'll find it.
5 - This would imply not to even bother with hekate but if there is no "real" EmuNand what is even the point of everyone doing any EmuNand at all (which it seems everyone is doing).
3. Hekate is just a bootloader. If you are going to use SX OS, there is no need to bother with it at all (maybe just to do a proper NAND backup). Games, updates, DLCs are not shared between SysNAND and EmuNAND.
5. Once again, hekate is just a bootloader. Because those "everyone" just want to do what Xecuter says. There will be a "real" EmuNAND, how everyone imagines it. If you want, go with their """EmuNAND""". If you do what you are supposed to do, it is safe.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Feonix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3. Hekate is just a bootloader. If you are going to use SX OS, there is no need to bother with it at all (maybe just to do a proper NAND backup). Games, updates, DLCs are not shared between SysNAND and EmuNAND.
5. Once again, hekate is just a bootloader. Because those "everyone" just want to do what Xecuter says. There will be a "real" EmuNAND, how everyone imagines it. If you want, go with their """EmuNAND""". If you do what you are supposed to do, it is safe.

so how do i do a Nand backup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRVjiaM88Y