ore0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I got a package in the mail today. It was wrapped strangely similar to a package I had gotten a while ago, and I hadn't ordered anything recently... So I tore it open, and what was inside?
img7650h.jpg
A fucking PlaySega Joypad. In the pic, it's the one on the top, comparing it to the Saturn controller on the bottom.
I had signed up for a PlaySega subscription on June 1st (I don't enjoy pirating, it gives me a case of the scurvies
sad.gif
) and had already received my free controller. They accidently sent me two, so I freaking got two gamepads for free. Freaking awesome.

The build quality on them isn't fantastic, but I guess you get what you pay for. The feel is a little strange if you aren't used to that kind of controller, but once you get used to it it feels great. Plus I've heard you can plug it into your PS3 and use that to play games, so I can finally play so Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection properly
nayps3.gif

So I'm pretty freakin happy.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah.. I went and had a look just after I posted that.. and bought 2...

They actually cost me AU$25 each (including shipping) (US$20)... so the price was actually same same...

Anyway, hopefully, I'll get my 2 soon!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I love Sega!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...