Gaming Just Bought a PS3!!!!!

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
If you like fighting games then get yourself a Move Starter Pack, a 2nd Move controller and The Fight Lights Out. Ignore the reviews written by reviewers that're to fat/unfit to play the game or can't punch their way out of a paper bag and pay attention to the glowing user feedback and user reviews instead. The controls are 1:1 with no lag and unlike most games these days it takes a fair bit of skill to play well, something else that probably pissed off a great deal of reviewers lol.

The Fight Lights Out has just pipped Red Steel 2 as my personal Game of The Year for this year. You'll need to win 120 fights to complete the single player campaign 100%, it has splitscreen multiplayer and online multiplayer making it the most robust Move title available. Just be prepared to be crippled for a couple of days after you first play it lol
laugh.gif

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bytor said:
Ignore the reviews written by reviewers that're to fat/unfit to play the game or can't punch their way out of a paper bag.......Just be prepared to be crippled for a couple of days after you first play it lol
laugh.gif
you must be a game reviewer?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection