Misc Jump Ultimate Stars Tournament!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,346
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted User

OP
Just For Fun I am organising a Jump Ultimate Stars Tournament. The Tournament will include 16 players (not including me) and will consist of preliminaries, quarter finals and instead of a semi final there will be a brawl of the last 4 people for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Rules:

The results of the match will have to be photograph so there can be no disput.
No Cheating! e.g Unlimited Jump Power
No Rematches. If you lose, you lose.
All matches are a 60 second death match.
No Sasuke hack (in the stage that has lightening hitting it with sasuke so you are invincible for the rest of the match.)
The Koma monsters cannot be played as.
Nothing Gained with cheats in general, aka action replay
No Big 3! Or Saint Seiya Koma 3

How to sign up
Leave you JUS username and friend code and i will apply it to the tournament table.

League Table

Round 1
Match 1 - Terenigma (0216-1316-3427) vs Timstarh (1376-5684-2806)
Match 2 - XDDX (1977-1107-7531) vs GameSoul (4940-7359-328)
Match 3 - Ryuzaki (0217-2023-9647) vs Computer1 (0217-2023-9647)
Match 4 - William (0861-2409-3187) vs
Match 5 - vs
Match 6 - vs
Match 7 - vs
Match 8 - vs

Round 2
Match 9 - Winner of Match 2 vs Winner of Match 8
Match 10 - Winner of Match 7 vs Winner of Match 1
Match 11 - Winner of Match 5 vs Winner of Match 3
Match 12 - Winner of Match 4 vs Winner of Match 6

Round 3
Match 13 - Winner of Match 10 vs Winner of Match 11
Match 14 - Winner of Match 9 vs Winner of Match 12
Final
Match 15 - Winner of Match 13 vs Winner of Match 1

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I have some internet access I'll be sure to join..if you haven't already started when I enter.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow iv not played this game in time. i might be up for this but i doubt you'll find 16 players replying here lol but if you do ill glady play. i used to pretty good (emphesis on USED) mwahaha my friendcode is...

-Checks-

0216-1316-3427

i dont cheat on any online games so dont worry about that. PM me if this actually goes ahead or if you just want some matches i also play bleach dark souls too so yeah!

[Edit] if you didnt already gather my user name is Terenigma. Teren or Ter for short if you cant be bothered to type it all lol

[2nd Edit] Im assuming the "Big 3" are not allowed? yes?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Added TC's friendcode and XDDX's freindcode

just a heads up i dont play this like generally much so if you want a game you'll have to bump this topic with a time of playing or PM me with a time for a match. i do monitor this website a fair bit tho so chances are ill be around.

I live in the UK so adjust your timezones accordingly for planned matches mine is just normal GMT

D

Deleted User

OP
Terenigma said:
Added TC's friendcode and XDDX's freindcode

just a heads up i dont play this like generally much so if you want a game you'll have to bump this topic with a time of playing or PM me with a time for a match. i do monitor this website a fair bit tho so chances are ill be around.

I live in the UK so adjust your timezones accordingly for planned matches mine is just normal GMT

Its Cool. I live in the UK as well

D

Deleted User

OP
Terenigma said:
Wow iv not played this game in time. i might be up for this but i doubt you'll find 16 players replying here lol but if you do ill glady play. i used to pretty good (emphesis on USED) mwahaha my friendcode is...

-Checks-

0216-1316-3427

i dont cheat on any online games so dont worry about that. PM me if this actually goes ahead or if you just want some matches i also play bleach dark souls too so yeah!

[Edit] if you didnt already gather my user name is Terenigma. Teren or Ter for short if you cant be bothered to type it all lol

Only One Of The "Big 3" are allowed in your deck in at any time

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
1 of the Big 3 is allowed eh? that would suck... if you know the game as im assuming you do then you should know that any of the big 3 make fair matches un-fair and boring coz people WILL spam them
lecture.gif

this is ofcourse assuming this actually goes ahead... this topic is pretty silent tho so i post this as a bump and that im still good to play. i have my main 2 decks 1 of which im pretty good with! MWAH!

D

Deleted User

OP
kyuubi426 said:
Terenigma said:

-Checks-

0216-1316-3427

Only One Of The "Big 3" are allowed in your deck in at any time

Since i have posted this i have played online a fair bit. The big three caused many troubles for me. The Big Three Is Banned Completely

Computer1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0045 - 2948 - 3434
i take it the matches start once hte list is full, right?
though, i vote against even 1 of the big 3. 3 koma seiya and dio kinda kill...everything...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong