OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
I remember your avatar you used to be pretty active when I first joined I'm pretty sure I always enjoy it when someone comes back you was pretty boss if I remember correctly.
Yeah, I've been the Dancing Sandwich for a good couple years now
tongue.gif
I gotta make a new one to show my rebirth on the board! I gotta come back, and yeah I'd say I was kinda boss. I never really had a problem with anyone on the board and I brought some laughs lol

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Sup buddy.
I don't really know you, joined last year and stuff
unsure.gif

But I'll love you anyway because I'm a panda and that's what I do.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
OMFG BIFFFFFFF!!! HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!!! HOWVE YOU BEEN BROHA?!!!!! I'm missed you a lot too mayne! So many good fucking times, I thought you got banned from here though a while back? Maybe my mind is just going insane
tongue.gif
and yeah, it definitely isn't the same. Every face around here is basically new :\ I haven't seen many old faces really D=

And nahhh, I said I definitely wasn't gay
tongue.gif
I still find chicks attractive, but the ones that I known forever that I've always found hot just recently I've been like...... ehhhh maybe shes not so hot? Idk, its weird xD its ever since i've been hanging out with one of the chefs that I work with. He's a really fucked up guy and his personality has rubbed off on my a lot xD

And Im glad you've been following, someday we will make it! I hope so at least! That would be amazing! And definitely mayen, I will let you know when we got new merch! It should be sweet, alot of noice stuff coming from my band soon =D

YOU BETTER FUCKIN KEEP IN TOUCH THERE BIFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Biff, I have been doing good. Not much has been going on with me to really share news about. And yeah guess you were around when I got banned. I got unbanned earlier this year in like January thanks to mthrnite
wub.gif
. And I know really, too many new spammy members and like no older members are active. Remember Hadrian? Well, he has changed a lot and seems to hate everybody now so best not to try talking to him.

And awww, then you need to fix your first post because you said, "I'm definitely gay I'll tell you that, its just weird lol" at the end of the first paragraph haha.

Biff, save me a hat from your merch stash when it's available.

Oh oh oh oh oh and biff, remember back when I had that crazy idea of trying to get everybody's autograph and pictures
laugh.gif
? I was going through my old shit and found the one you sent me and I was like "OMG, THE MEMORIES!" Gosh how the times have passed.

AND I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH NESCHN MUH BOII. SEND ME SOME FACEBOOK MESSAGES OR SOMETHING.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
NeSchn said:
OMFG BIFFFFFFF!!! HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!!! HOWVE YOU BEEN BROHA?!!!!! I'm missed you a lot too mayne! So many good fucking times, I thought you got banned from here though a while back? Maybe my mind is just going insane
tongue.gif
and yeah, it definitely isn't the same. Every face around here is basically new :\ I haven't seen many old faces really D=

And nahhh, I said I definitely wasn't gay
tongue.gif
I still find chicks attractive, but the ones that I known forever that I've always found hot just recently I've been like...... ehhhh maybe shes not so hot? Idk, its weird xD its ever since i've been hanging out with one of the chefs that I work with. He's a really fucked up guy and his personality has rubbed off on my a lot xD

And Im glad you've been following, someday we will make it! I hope so at least! That would be amazing! And definitely mayen, I will let you know when we got new merch! It should be sweet, alot of noice stuff coming from my band soon =D

YOU BETTER FUCKIN KEEP IN TOUCH THERE BIFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Biff, I have been doing good. Not much has been going on with me to really share news about. And yeah guess you were around when I got banned. I got unbanned earlier this year in like January thanks to mthrnite
wub.gif
. And I know really, too many new spammy members and like no older members are active. Remember Hadrian? Well, he has changed a lot and seems to hate everybody now so best not to try talking to him.

And awww, then you need to fix your first post because you said, "I'm definitely gay I'll tell you that, its just weird lol" at the end of the first paragraph haha.

Biff, save me a hat from your merch stash when it's available.

Oh oh oh oh oh and biff, remember back when I had that crazy idea of trying to get everybody's autograph and pictures
laugh.gif
? I was going through my old shit and found the one you sent me and I was like "OMG, THE MEMORIES!" Gosh how the times have passed.

AND I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH NESCHN MUH BOII. SEND ME SOME FACEBOOK MESSAGES OR SOMETHING.

FUCK, I FORGOT ABOUT MTHRNITE! I

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porkmaster said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
NeSchn said:
and what did you get banned for anyways again? I forgot lol,

It's in the past. Really not worth dredging up publicly.

He got banned for saying that my username made him laugh. I warn everyone here. Don't say that.
Your username offends me as I'm Jewish and cannot eat pork.

(And no, I'm not serious.)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkmaster said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
NeSchn said:
and what did you get banned for anyways again? I forgot lol,

It's in the past. Really not worth dredging up publicly.

He got banned for saying that my username made him laugh. I warn everyone here. Don't say that.
Well it's kind of hard not to with that provocative signature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Didn't see much need for a console, all the advantages have kind of disappeared
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the ps3 used to support installing linux because the cpu was so powerful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then the games are $70 and they want to reboot and refresh the same game every year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ps3 was always Linux they just found a way to make it open source
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators even automatically detect them now
    Yeah it's a good time to be alive lol
    Pi4 and Batocera works with them perfectly too
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see future tap to pair options like you hold it over a scanner and it just automatically pairs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No need for additional cords buttons or anything
    Hmmm yeah that is possible BT has an address like an IP
    Scan a QR code on your phone open a page with the controller and a QR code for the device, hit go and done
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One less latency issue for radio frequency
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or even wifi pair opening just an app to sign is nice
    Yeah it could be hosted on the phone hmmm it's an idea Ken
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But could be bad for people with lower speeds but how many mbs would it really need to detect a button press
    Nearly nothing
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Nearly nothing