Jerry Lawler collapses during RAW

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Lawler had an heart attack and was reportedly clinically dead for 20 minutes till they brought him back with a devibrilator. He is set to undergo surgery.
And yes, it's a shame that gbatemp thinks this sad news belongs moved from the news section to the general off-topic section.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hulk Hogan and Sting are old as hell yet they're doing fine.

Does Hogan wrestle anymore? I thought he was just doing Rent-A-Center commercials, and all his wrestling was with alimony lawyers.

Yeah, Hogan is still in action. He works for TNA Wrestling and is the current "Ganeral Manager". He also gets into a brawl every now and then but for the most part he's just there to help he image of the company and make the younger guys look good.

Reactions: 1 person

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate double posting but, for those who care...

According to WREG TV, Jerry Lawler is currently sedated and on a respirator following surgery to place stents into his heart following his heart attack.
The current plan is to take Lawler off the ventilator as soon as possible. The ventilator is to provide breathing support to assist the body following surgery.

Lawler's son Brian Lawler and his girlfriend have arrived in Montreal and are with him currently.

Source: http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/3708/another-update-on-jerry-lawler-following-surgery/

sojikun86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs