Iwata Memorial Balloon Trip Challenge

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having heard the sad news, I decided to play one of Iwata san's games in his honour. Balloon Trip is the alternative mode in Balloon Fight for NES, in case you didn't know - I enjoyed the segments in Ultimate NES Remix and saw it on the Nintendo World Championships, so why not/

Anyway then I figured I'd post a thread so we can try and beat each other's top scores. I've just managed to pass the built-in top score of a quarter million, so here's my first contribution - bring it on!

Use any emulator, any system (you get extra cool cred for playing the actual cart on an actual NES), and post a shot of your best score. The game over screen doesn't stay up for long before returning to the menu, pause the emu as necessary or if you don't catch it, just get a shot once your score is displayed as "TOP". No cheats, no save states, it's just for fun so only someone with really unimpressive genitalia would cheat on this challenge.

e: if you can't be bothered to check my image, my score is 25210.

Attachments

• IMG_20150713_033502.jpg
    IMG_20150713_033502.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 432

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't played it, but would be up for trying it out, go for it.

I accidentally another score.
IMG_20150716_230002.jpg

BTW I should have said, this is meant to be for fun, so feel free to post your personal best scores even if they're not the current highest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hi