• Total voters

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Try reinstalling the System Settings app, probably with a MSET downgrade to kill to birds with one stone, if that doesn't work, then idk what to tell you. If you use rxTools, this feature is built in to it.
Turns out I accidentally installed 9.0 instead of 9.2, even though both the forum post and file said it was 9.2.. Should I install 9.2 through sysUpdater? I've already got rxTools and everything. If not how do I go about installing the Sytem Settings app, do I find a .cia or is it an option through rxTools?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Turns out I accidentally installed 9.0 instead of 9.2, even though both the forum post and file said it was 9.2.. Should I install 9.2 through sysUpdater? I've already got rxTools and everything. If not how do I go about installing the Sytem Settings app, do I find a .cia or is it an option through rxTools?
You don't need to.

XeroxApple

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i saw in a spanish forum that sysUpdater function with both 3DS types. Old and New. Can somebody agree that sysUpdater will function on the N3DS?

gangs_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Someone tried to downgrade a 2DS ? Do i need different files than the O3DS files / pay attention for something?

gangs_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Pingo released that tool to fix ttp files. Should i use a fixed tpp file or the untouched downloaded one (for my region)?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Pingo released that tool to fix ttp files. Should i use a fixed tpp file or the untouched downloaded one (for my region)?
You shouldn't use ttp files for sysupdater. You need a downgrade pack which contains 100+ CIA files in one compressed file. (You will need to unpack that file.)

Reactions: gangs_08

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong