Gaming Is this a good deal?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gaboumafou said:
I said I will see the guy in person before buying it, and try the PSP. Hey, I don't believe he would be stupid enough to try to sell me a LCD-screen ripoff and think I wouldn't notice...

IT DOES HAPPEN!

crap like that and other scams go on ALL the time on Ebay

I remember once when the PLAYSTATION 2 first came out ... there was an auction as follows

BRAND NEW PLAYSTATION 2, BOX & RECEIPT of purchase £400

and that's exactly what the buyer bought ....

A BRAND NEW PLAYSTATION 2 BOX & the RECEIPT of purchase no actual console just the box and receipt
mad.gif
mad.gif

this was before buyer protection was in full force and loads of scams were going on!

stuff still happens like this but with most purchases you are protected by paypal/ebay laws
smile.gif

If your going to go see it then don't lay out any money at all until you are fully satisfied and seen its working UMD or NOT

smile.gif

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's NOT on eBay... I will go to his house and see the PSP BEFORE I decide to buy it... Stop worrying it's a scam, I will see and test the product before buying it... That is, IF he doesn't sell it to someone else. Anybody know why/how that PSP could be modified and not have an umd slot?!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gaboumafou said:
It's NOT on eBay... I will go to his house and see the PSP BEFORE I decide to buy it... Stop worrying it's a scam, I will see and test the product before buying it... That is, IF he doesn't sell it to someone else. Anybody know why/how that PSP could be modified and not have an umd slot?!

yeah .. you DONT NEED a UMD slot to mod a psp afaik.....you just need to use A Pandora battery/service/unbrick tool and magic memory stick to downgrade firmware/install custom firmware
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont know, I am getting a sour stomach reading this...I think you should wait--bide your time. X-mas time is around the corner, people will be selling many electronics so dont rush to get one. You've waited this long, its better to wait a few weeks more and get a PSP you'll be happy with rather than rush to get one that is so..."unique" and makes you miserable.

Thats my 4.5 cents on the matter.

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just poor, and I can't really afford to pay a lot more than 75$ (plus, I already have 3 current-gen consoles/handhelds, so I need to stop spending a lot of money on videogames...). This looked like a good deal, if it work, since I don't really need that UMD slot. Even if I wait, I doubt I can get one that cheap... :S

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
read the thread
it's a lot more than a memory card holder

those cards snake around, and go into the memstick slot

it's 32gb of space in your psp
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k