Apple is there anyone have ipod touch with ios 8/8.3 version with jailbreak?

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i need help with my iPod, i accidentally deleted Music.App from the Raw File System and the Music.App doesn't work anymore :( is there a way to recover it? or is there a way to force update from ios 8.3 to ios 8.4 without updating to ios 10/9? please comment ASAP and thanks

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Cydia Impactor/Eraser (first check for the tweaks on Cydia then on your PC). I am not sure if it's supported on ios 8, but if it is then it would work for you.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it supported, but can i do backups for my tweaks?

That I am not sure of, you will need to research that yourself (or if someone else knows they can tell you), but once you are ready Cydia Impactor will help you reset ios 8 completely so the problem will be fixed. :)

baselhamad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That I am not sure of, you will need to research that yourself (or if someone else knows they can tell you), but once you are ready Cydia Impactor will help you reset ios 8 completely so the problem will be fixed. :)
are you sure it will be fixed? the files of the Music.App is COMPLETELY DELETED!

baselhamad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cydia Impactor will not only reset the ios. It completely re-installs ios (including Music app). Just double check to make sure it works for ios 8. Keep in mind it deletes apps/photos/music/etc.
YAAAAAAS IT WORKEDDDDD!!! YOU'RE A LEGEND!!!! THANKS BRO!

Reactions: Zero72463

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1