Gaming Is there any way to put my Legend of Zelda BOTW save on master mode?

TheDarkMatter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game over the course of half a year, putting many hours into it just to learn that there is a hard mode well after I beat the game and the DLC. I really don't want to have to start all over in terms of completion progress just for an increased difficulty, but I'm not opposed to it if there are no workarounds. If anyone knows any way I can put my current save into master mode (without jailbreaking/hacking the console), please tell me

l7777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I feared. Thanks for the info anyways
Just restart, it will give you another different experience. I finished without the DLC and then started over in MM discovering several bad habits and new playing options. Then I spent countless hours starting and restarting playing with different glitches and finally building a "new game plus" save complete with the Bow of Light and over 100k of every arrow.

Now that I'm modded I'm playing the Relics of the Past mod among other things.

Reactions: TheDarkMatter

TheDarkMatter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just restart, it will give you another different experience. I finished without the DLC and then started over in MM discovering several bad habits and new playing options. Then I spent countless hours starting and restarting playing with different glitches and finally building a "new game plus" save complete with the Bow of Light and over 100k of every arrow.

Now that I'm modded I'm playing the Relics of the Past mod among other things.
Yeah I always planned to do a re-playthrough, but I only just recently beat the game and pretty much exhausted my will to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk