Hacking Is there any way to fix the Cheatmaster Fusion font?

dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is a little tip I discovered with CMF:

One of the other things bothering me is the text editor is partly gimped because (for some reason) the author limited line width to 72 characters and wrapped the rest. Since every FAQ/guide/walkthrough out there is formatted for 80, they end up double spaced. And the setting for "read text bytes per line' is capped at 72.

But you can open CONFIG under the Cheatmaster directory into a hex editor, and right off will notice the conspicuous number 48h sticking out like a sore thumb. Change it to 50h (80d) and save.

This will result in text files being centered, with the four characters cut off on both sides but I consider them far more readable this way than the previous double spaced method.

This also has the benefit of being able to load more text from a single file! CMF has a line max of 7000. But according to my quick test with a Chrono Trigger walkthrough, using the old 72 limit I was able to load the guide until what was really line 4996 (according to Programmer's Notepad under Windows). Once increased to 80, it loaded everything until line 7000 (again according to pn) meaning it finally loaded as much as it should.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)