Hacking is there a way to use an ntfs hard drive on ps3 cfw?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I do, I can't use any hard drive on the ps3. Mainly because modern hard drives do not support fat32 natively. I used various tools to convert to fat32, and none of them make my hard drive work on the ps3. And so my question is with ps3 cfw, is there a way to bypass this rule and use a ps3 hard drive on my ps3 using a ntfs hard drive?

D

Deleted User

No matter what I do, I can't use any hard drive on the ps3. Mainly because modern hard drives do not support fat32 natively. I used various tools to convert to fat32, and none of them make my hard drive work on the ps3. And so my question is with ps3 cfw, is there a way to bypass this rule and use a ps3 hard drive on my ps3 using a ntfs hard drive?

Convert your HDD to MBR, its prolly GPT. Try EaseUS Partition master. If you use NTFS on PS3 you will have to run ISOs

D

Deleted User

so just to clarify that I am not doing something wrong, I should convert to MBR, not from MBR?

Yes convert from gpt to mbr. Gui format will not do this. In easeUS click on bottom where it shows your drive and right click and select convert to mbr.

Click apply and when its done format to fat32.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It is mothers day I need to give @BigOnYa's wife a call