Hacking is there a way to disable usb loading?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Install all stubbed ios over 200, Delete Indiana PWNS, Delete ios36 and use dop-mii to install stub 249 into ios26 slot. Remove boot2 bootmii if you have it, install priilaoder, semi-brick with wii with 4.3(region missmatch), uninstall any custom channels (hbc, loaders, etc), password protect priiloader. If you want the wii online, put it online first.

The wii is now only hackable via priiloader, and you have the password. Uninstall priiloader and wii will never be modded again. (maybe)

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
mauifrog said:
Install all stubbed ios over 200, Delete Indiana PWNS, Delete ios36 and use dop-mii to install stub 249 into ios26 slot. Remove boot2 bootmii if you have it, install priilaoder, semi-brick with wii with 4.3(region missmatch), uninstall any custom channels (hbc, loaders, etc), password protect priiloader. If you want the wii online, put it online first.

The wii is now only hackable via priiloader, and you have the password. Uninstall priiloader and wii will never be modded again. (maybe)

Now that's just cruel..lol!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
takun32 said:
Burton said:
takun32 said:
I'm doing this so that I can clean my hands off of his dirty wii. once that is over he can do anything he wants with it. I am simply removing what I had given him so that I can(hopefully) stop him from pirating like mad and at the same time clean my hands. I can't just stand by and watch this power hungry kid download games like mental.

huh?? Let's say you stop him today and then tomorrow someone else restore his loader etc, he'll continue acting like a hungry kid again. I mean, don't you consider your request a little pointless?

he can do whatever he wants with his wii when I'm done. I just want to reverse everything I've done.

Why??? cause he dosen't buy games from you anymore or have to pay you to put them on for him???? seems fishy to me like you are pissed that the person
doesn't need you anymore not that he pirates...

Most people i know who are all antipiracy don't even bother with any of that mess which makes you even look guiltier....
rofl2.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
takun32 said:
Burton said:
takun32 said:
I'm doing this so that I can clean my hands off of his dirty wii. once that is over he can do anything he wants with it. I am simply removing what I had given him so that I can(hopefully) stop him from pirating like mad and at the same time clean my hands. I can't just stand by and watch this power hungry kid download games like mental.

huh?? Let's say you stop him today and then tomorrow someone else restore his loader etc, he'll continue acting like a hungry kid again. I mean, don't you consider your request a little pointless?

he can do whatever he wants with his wii when I'm done. I just want to reverse everything I've done.

Why??? cause he dosen't buy games from you anymore or have to pay you to put them on for him???? seems fishy to me like you are pissed that the person
doesn't need you anymore not that he pirates...

Most people i know who are all antipiracy don't even bother with any of that mess which makes you even look guiltier....
rofl2.gif
eh if he doesn't want to block it and only undo what he has done, it makes sense. kinda like if theres a bum on the street begging for money for food and clothes so he can try to get a job, and you give him the money, but he goes and buys a bottle of whiskey instead, you'd probably want to take the money away from him
tongue.gif

anyway the simplest way to do what you want is to remove the usb loader app and reinstall the stub IOS 202, 222, 223, 249, 250.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Burton said:
Riley said:
Dont mess with things that aren't yours.

x10. I honestly don't understand the point of the OP.

I think he just wanted to start a little argument... and apparently succeeded.

No sane person would ask how to "disable usb loading", if you know how you installed a cIOS, you can easily guess that you only need to remove it

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe he is selling the dude backup games and dont want him to download and play them from usb because he wouldnt get any money off of that

kingant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
mm... build a time machine... go back to 2007 or 2008 and kill waninkoko, crediar and team twiizers... LOL..

joking off....

OT: update to 4.3 ...

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
Burton said:
Riley said:
Dont mess with things that aren't yours.

x10. I honestly don't understand the point of the OP.

I think he just wanted to start a little argument... and apparently succeeded.

No sane person would ask how to "disable usb loading", if you know how you installed a cIOS, you can easily guess that you only need to remove it

What Jacobeian said is true, if the OP knew how to install an usb loader into his friend's Wii how comes he doesn't know how to disable it?

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was already another thread on this. I agree with the don't mess with it if it isn't yours... you did something, it backfired, either report him to the police/nintendo or drop it and move on... you would be legally and financially responsible if you broke his wii by trying to do something you clearly don't understand well enough to do... and it's been answered a billion times how to do it...

I vote to close this thread.... and the other like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY