Hacking Is the AK2i team still working hard

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for not searching I have to do that more(slap girl fiend around face and say Stop it..;) )

So it looks like the Supercard DSTwo is the best one then..? I will still wait a couple of months before buying a new card.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
If I recall correctly, the Acekard 2i doesn't have the needed hardware to work on the newer firmwares (starting from 4.4.0-10).

Therefore, Acekard 2i won't continue to publish patches...

You can throw it away or donate it to a DSi owner..

this is incorrect information based on early reports of the block. my source confirms that an update is entirely possible. if/when such a thing will be released is unknown. it may never be released, much like the 2.1 bootloader reflasher.

-another world

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is there 2 versions for the Acecard 2i,the HW88 and HW44 mine is HW44 so it will never work on the 3DS then..:(

Oh and if you don't upgrade the 3DS firmware to the latest one does it stop you from using the games you downloaded from the eshop..?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Why is there 2 versions for the Acecard 2i,the HW88 and HW44 mine is HW44 so it will never work on the 3DS then..:(
Why is there more than one model Ford truck?
Why is there more than one model Dell laptop?

Hardware and stuff improves over time. 81 is a newer model than 44 and has better specs (more space, etc.)

Oh and if you don't upgrade the 3DS firmware to the latest one does it stop you from using the games you downloaded from the eshop..?
It still lets you run the games you already have, but new games will want you to update.

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is there more than one model Ford truck?
Why is there more than one model Dell laptop?

Hardware and stuff improves over time. 81 is a newer model than 44 and has better specs (more space, etc.)

It still lets you run the games you already have, but new games will want you to update.

Thanks..;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill