Gaming Is it time to get a WiiU?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Start a in home console modding service and advertise on Craig'slist. Try offering a full suite of services such as complete systems and in home training. I would pay a reasonable fee to get PS3 all set up. I know nothing about them and my head spins trying to get brain wrapped around it.
Don't you go in jail for making a business around console modding public in the USA?

InfoFront

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll add in a complicating factor. I just bought a New 3DS about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I missed that Nintendo magic. Now, I'm considering a Wii U, but I already have access to Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and such on my 3DS. Is a Wii U still worth it?

I'll also add that I believe the NX to just be a new "platform", not a new piece of hardware.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll add in a complicating factor. I just bought a New 3DS about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I missed that Nintendo magic. Now, I'm considering a Wii U, but I already have access to Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and such on my 3DS. Is a Wii U still worth it?

I'll also add that I believe the NX to just be a new "platform", not a new piece of hardware.

Yes, as worthy as if you didn't have the 3DS.
(Not saying it is very worthy because the game library is not that wonderful, but having a 3DS IMHO doesn't change its worth)
Mario Kart 8 + DLCs is worlds appart form MK7 IMHO.
SSB4 is meant to be played on Wii U (I just can't play for real while worrying for my poor thumb pad on 3DS)

Reactions: InfoFront

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: