Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Should be moved to Blogs
To answer your question, no it isn't sad. I know a few people that are 30 and don't HAVE a job. I myself will probably work minimum wage until I finish college.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nah it's not sad .
like pyromon said , not everyone can find a job , and getting a job isn't as easy as it looks .
stick with minimum wage and start searching for more job options that pay better .

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it's ot sad. I don't know what the hell has taught people these days where... as soon as your 20 or so, you have to be in school, living on your own, with a good paying job.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
7 dollars an hour? I am 15 and I probably can even make more then that probably. Do you have no education?

You're a rare one if you can actually make more than that at the age of 15. All 15 year old I know get stuff bought for them by their parents. Yes, I saw the "probably".

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
It does suck, but at least you have a job. Plus, it's only temporary. Chin up, ride it out, and send out lots of applications for better jobs.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
Jakob95 said:
7 dollars an hour? I am 15 and I probably can even make more then that probably. Do you have no education?

You're a rare one if you can actually make more than that at the age of 15. All 15 year old I know get stuff bought for them by their parents. Yes, I saw the "probably".

I don't know about America, but over here a 15 year old doesn't even have to be paid minimum wage, which means they could end up working for half of that.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is sad, but be glad you have a job unlike so many people. Also, its not sad as in its pathetic, but sad in the fact that you have to for money, but again at least you got a job and someone has to do that job.

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
depends on where you are, out here minimum wage is $8 a hour. federal minimum wage is around $4.50-$5.00 last I heard.
and no its not sad, someone has to do the work, and if you don't, someone who is older then you might do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...