Hacking Is it possible to transfer saves and wipe accounts before SX OS use?

Jelster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With all considerations I expect my Switch to pick up a ban after using SX OS, we just don't know to what extent Nintendo is going to log stuff.

I would however like to avoid my legit Nintendo accounts being affected (I'm assuming these get banned along with a console ban?), so that I can use them on a 2nd legit Switch in the future if I choose too. Is there a way I can wipe my accounts from the Switch before using SX OS but also retain/backup my save files (I basically would like to keep my progress on Mario and Zelda)?

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
With all considerations I expect my Switch to pick up a ban after using SX OS, we just don't know to what extent Nintendo is going to log stuff.

I would however like to avoid my legit Nintendo accounts being affected (I'm assuming these get banned along with a console ban?), so that I can use them on a 2nd legit Switch in the future if I choose too. Is there a way I can wipe my accounts from the Switch before using SX OS but also retain/backup my save files (I basically would like to keep my progress on Mario and Zelda)?
I unlinked my account too, you can only get account banned if you do something illegal with it on the switch, they cannot ban your unlinked account before doing anything wrong, its like you sold your switch and transfered the account :P

Jelster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But can anyone confirm if there is a way of preserving saves? Really would like to keep my progress on Mario and Zelda then copy them to a new throwaway account.

shob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I backed up my saves with Edizon and transferred them to a new account after wiping my Switch, works fine.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I’ve unliked my account and created a new one, linked it to my switch and I can still access my xenoblade 2 saves from my old account though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4