Is it possible for me to take my save files from gba games like pokemon fire red or ds save files for games like soul silver and send them to my pc?

Zerothefinal56544

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been playing Pokemon fire red and Soul silver on my 3ds via homebrew and i wanted to get the pokemon that evolve through trade evolution but its impossible to do any kind of trades on my 3ds so i wanted to try to see if i could take my save files from my 3ds and use an emulator to play the games and evolve them on my pc then send my save file back on to my 3ds. I wanted to know how to do this and find out if its even possible.

1800lunatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been playing Pokemon fire red and Soul silver on my 3ds via homebrew and i wanted to get the pokemon that evolve through trade evolution but its impossible to do any kind of trades on my 3ds so i wanted to try to see if i could take my save files from my 3ds and use an emulator to play the games and evolve them on my pc then send my save file back on to my 3ds. I wanted to know how to do this and find out if its even possible.
I'm late but if you download PKSM for 3ds you can make all of the edits to your pokemon on your ds. works for gba games too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password