Hacking Is it hard to install a Wiikey?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know, thats what I used. It said its most likely a D2C chip.
Seeing how Wii is soldout everywhere, Nintendo is quickly replacing stocks with new D2C Wiis, so it's probably a D2C.

Hmm... you should either try an Argon if you feel trying it (not easy, but not so difficult as a D2CKey) or find a skilled guy to solder a D2CKey
tongue.gif

HelloWii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wiikey is a piece of cake compared to the D2CKey
If you are a noob (like me) get a Modchip installer
lecture.gif

QUOTE said:
 I mean EX 2

Edit: I might get the Argon cause it only has 13 wires..plus better compatibility...now ONLY IF I CAN FIND A PLACE THAT DOESN'T SELL IT FOR $60..

What do you mean by better compatibility?

Carlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that a few members suggested buying a premodded wii. Where is a good place to buy a premodded wii in the USA? Also, does anyone know any trustworthy services in the USA that I can ship my wii too, they will mod it, and ship it back? I've been looking around google, but to my avail, non have been found :'(

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see that a few members suggested buying a premodded wii. Where is a good place to buy a premodded wii in the USA? Also, does anyone know any trustworthy services in the USA that I can ship my wii too, they will mod it, and ship it back? I've been looking around google, but to my avail, non have been found :'(
Try looking at craiglist for an installer and I think sky2k sells premodded but some people say that there wiikeys are fake( I ordered one anyway from them)

haruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If ur willing to wait a few weeks a new thing called the wlip is coming out that will make modding wii's alot easier if they are not d2c.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm