Gaming Is anyone willing to PkHeX me some competitive Pokemon in Sun/Moon?

0x40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still gen the Pokémon without homebrew, then ask someone with homebrew to import those Pokémon and trade them.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
buy oot and power saves or freaky forms cubic ninja is to hard to find

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you have update your only 3ds you can always buy a cheap 2ds with low firmware maybe for the same price as power saves and oot or just 10 or 20 dollars over it then get a dsiware game to can inject sudoku hax into

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
You can still gen the Pokémon without homebrew, then ask someone with homebrew to import those Pokémon and trade them.
That's what he is asking.

And yes, everybody is a dick here. Indeed people will do it if you pay, but not everyone will do it.

If you need it, I can try to do it for you since I will get my O3DS with CFW tonight. :)

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone teach me how to gen perfect foreign dittos? I have Luma so I can do it myself I just don't know how to put the gened pokemon in my pokemon sun boxes with PKhex...

Darkshana200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i could gen ya some pokes for free if u like pm me wut u want and if u want them to obey u imma need a base poke hatched from a egg that belongs to you ill gen pokes that are in alolan only i dont think u can trade pokes that arent out yet

Darkshana200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really aslong u make em 100% legit. u will get ban if u do shiny locked stuff or pokemons that arent from the game yet or pokes with odd moves that cant learn atm or not suppost to learn

Last edited by Darkshana200,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's what he is asking.

And yes, everybody is a dick here. Indeed people will do it if you pay, but not everyone will do it.

If you need it, I can try to do it for you since I will get my O3DS with CFW tonight. :)
Did it for him yesterday.
Can someone teach me how to gen perfect foreign dittos? I have Luma so I can do it myself I just don't know how to put the gened pokemon in my pokemon sun boxes with PKhex...
Send your FC and in-game name. I'll gen it for you and trade.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, when you run into assholes on GBAtemp, even if they're not being assholes to you, please block them. eventually they either wise up or go away.

Just click their username and then click "ignore" and you'll never see their shitposts again. it really helps make the entire website a better, happier place.

venrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fawfull i have the same problem just ignore those poeple im getting oothax tmr prob but im not 100% sure its like 10 min work for poeple to trade you i mean im not gunna fucking waste my time on poeple like that my suggestion is get oothax or broswer hax (when its updated ) until then try to find someone nice to help u just ignore poeple like that dont waste u time on them :D

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did it for him yesterday.
fawfull i have the same problem just ignore those poeple im getting oothax tmr prob but im not 100% sure its like 10 min work for poeple to trade you i mean im not gunna fucking waste my time on poeple like that my suggestion is get oothax or broswer hax (when its updated ) until then try to find someone nice to help u just ignore poeple like that dont waste u time on them :D
Try to read some of the thread before posting, especially this ultra small one. Also, he wanted 48 Pokés and sent a bin file, so you would probably lose your save if you didn't have a backup.

Aiden51214

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i could gen ya some pokes for free if u like pm me wut u want and if u want them to obey u imma need a base poke hatched from a egg that belongs to you ill gen pokes that are in alolan only i dont think u can trade pokes that arent out yet
hey dont suppose u could do that for me too would ya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night