Not open for further replies.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reckon it'll be one of those mistake hacks where someone is doing something like frying an egg with the 3DS and "oh shit" they hacked the crap out of it.

I'm actually hoping it won't be hacked for a while (well for piracy), I've learned to appreciate the games and actually play the ones I have.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacking a Nintendo 3DS? Why the very notion of it is... wait a minute... why yes... perhaps there's something behind the idea afterall. I'll get my best scientists on it.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I reckon it'll be one of those mistake hacks where someone is doing something like frying an egg with the 3DS and "oh shit" they hacked the crap out of it.

I'm actually hoping it won't be hacked for a while (well for piracy), I've learned to appreciate the games and actually play the ones I have.

Actually, the other day I did consider getting a jam doughnut and smothering it all over my 3DS in an attempt to hack it.

Funny thing is, I'm not even joking about that. :O

Tsukurimashou

Trophies
XP
Country
Or you know you can lock instead of deleting all the posts, I don't see the point of letting this open if you delete all the messages zz

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyy all,
I was just wondering is anyone trying to hack the 3ds

we haven't had alot of activity soo i was just interested

Please don't hate on me for this

Anyone working on any hack is:

a) On IRC

b) Not likely to report here
b1) Not likely to even be a member here

c) Not in this thread

d) Not likely to report ANYWHERE. (Because of lawsuits).

e) DEAD. Nintendo assassinates hackers now, I knew their new security was tough but...... :unsure:

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's safe to assume that we won't be seeing any sort of 3DS flashcard or hack for at least a year or so, and even when it does become a reality, we'll have to sit through buggy, unreliable methods before we get something like the DS got.

I remember when the DS hacking first started out. I had the original Supercard, which was this giant fucking thing that required you to put an actual cart in it like a Game Genie. It also required the gba supercard to load the rom. What I got was an incredibly inconvenient, super fucking slow thing that barely played any game. I distinctly remember having this in 2005, which was one year after the system was released.

Let's look at the Wii also, for a long time, our only option was to install a mod chip with 20 some connections with soldering pads so small you needed hours and a nearly-professional skill with a soldering iron to get it installed.

Expect this this road to be long and rocky.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Raulpica deleted only offtopic posts and replies or quotes from that posts.

I think it's time to close it.
I left it open in hope that users will stay on topic, but it looks like I had too much expectation...

To continue talking about hacking theories, there's a sticky topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thats child abuse