wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as for Apple products we could just have an Apple section to discuss all things Mac, iPod, etc.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
UltraMagnus said:
saxamo said:
There are a hell of a lot more, and polished games for the iPhone platform than android and other sorts of mobile OS's.

you are obviously not old enough to remember palmOS. Or the Ngauge for that matter.
Not old enough? Heck, I'm 16 and I still own and sometimes use a PalmIIIxe (great device btw, if you can find a working one I suggest you buy it immediately).

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Gaydrian said:
Well as for Apple products we could just have an Apple section to discuss all things Mac, iPod, etc.

That could work, although we don't see a huge amount of mac threads, we mostly get ipod related ones these days. But I like the idea of an other mobile devices section regardless, I think it would be handy to have a little place for people to chat about their cell phones and other gadgets.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently i've been seeing iphone theads in general console discussion and the other consoles and oldies section aswell. It would help contain the topics to one place and it can just be a sub section like the ps3 or xbox sections

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Technicaly, it should be the iOS section, iOS being the new official name given to ipod touch, iphone and ipad category (or that might be for the software... I'm not to sure)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Felt like bumping this instead of making a new thread.

There's more threads than ever that would fill up an iDevices/Other Mobile Devices section. Just look in General Console Discussion and you can see a bunch. Seeing all the points here and agreements I just think this idea should really be considered by the higher ups.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I think it's time for a new sub-forum, even a Mobile section in general would suffice but there is just too much iDevice discussion in the General Console Discussion
p9erv.png

There is at least eight threads there regarding iDevices

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
I think an Apple section won't hurt. Will keep all the Apple owners in one place, and keep the haters out of discussions.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ImperialX said:
I think an Apple section won't hurt. Will keep all the Apple owners in one place, and keep the haters out of discussions.

I'd rather be a Mobile Devices section, which would include Ipods and Phones ( Droid ) ect, it would be more beneficial

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Danny600kill said:
ImperialX said:

I'd rather be a Mobile Devices section, which would include Ipods and Phones ( Droid ) ect, it would be more beneficial

I agree with this. Might as well save room by making it Apple products and Droid phones.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I really think that there should be a new section but on the other hand we don't know if the admins are working on one now or have restrictions of some kind, I hope there is an idevice section soon
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DjoeN said:
Mobile/PDA section would be awesome!, i prolly spend a bit more time on the forums then now
biggrin.gif

- Android
- iPhone/iPod
- iPad (Yeah, iPad should be another section, not under iphone/ipod)
- Symbian
- PalmOS
- Windows Mobile
wink2.gif

Maybe a general iDevices forum; iPad is more like a supersized iPod in some ways.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
DjoeN said:
Mobile/PDA section would be awesome!, i prolly spend a bit more time on the forums then now
biggrin.gif

- Android
- iPhone/iPod
- iPad (Yeah, iPad should be another section, not under iphone/ipod)
- Symbian
- PalmOS
- Windows Mobile
wink2.gif

Maybe a general iDevices forum; iPad is more like a supersized iPod in some MANY ways.

Fix'd. We need a Mobile forum with a few sub-forums. Mainly Android and iOS since they're the 2 big OSes that need hacked. Possibly an "Others" forum for the rest since they will run any program you give them straight off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1