iPhone 4s Activation lock

Cody090909

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought an iphone 4s at goodwill, and it's cahrging port was entirely broken. I replaced it, but after wiping the iphone, it seems to have an Activation lock. Is there any way to bypass this or get contact of the original owner to fix this, or do I essentially have a 10$ brick?

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recently bought an iphone 4s at goodwill, and it's cahrging port was entirely broken. I replaced it, but after wiping the iphone, it seems to have an Activation lock. Is there any way to bypass this or get contact of the original owner to fix this, or do I essentially have a 10$ brick?
You cannot completely Bypass it, unfortunately. Either you sell it or contact the owner/seller.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PM you so you can try this. I dont want to do this here.

Cody090909

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I do have a brick, although I can still try flashing a custom firmware. Is taht a thing for apple devices? I remember having to do that to jailbreak my iPod touch once

D

Deleted-379826

Looks like I do have a brick, although I can still try flashing a custom firmware. Is taht a thing for apple devices? I remember having to do that to jailbreak my iPod touch once
Nah you can't flash custom firmwares on iOS devices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1