Hacking Internet Browser with Modded Wii

HyperVisor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a modded 3.2U console and have various IOS's installed. Am I safe to connect to the shop channel and download the Internet Channel?

Is there an alternative homebrew browser that's any good?

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It isn't free so why don't you download it as a WAD? (I will not give you a link, see the rules why)

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is really no reason to be on 3.2 now. You can do everything on 4.1 that you could do on 3.2 if you mod it correctly. Do a search at GBAtemp to find out all the information you need to get 4.1 up and running and then download as much as you wallet can afford on the Wii Shop Channel.

And the Internet Channel is 500 Wii points now. It was free for a bit when it first came out but now its $5 USD (100 Wii points = $1 USD).

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
netaware said:
Is the browser that is available on the shop channel better the first free version?

Nope it's exactly the same thing.

Oh, and for some reason the ticket is available on NUS so you can just use NUSD to download it straight from Nintendo for free if you're that way inclined

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
netaware said:
Is the browser that is available on the shop channel better the first free version?
Actually, this is an upgraded version of the first free version (it's the second version of the browser), but it's the same browser, yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...