Apple Install0us apps to PC/Itunes?

punkyrule

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm new to this Ipod/Iphone jailbreaking scene.
So I have used l1merain, Cydia, Appsync and Install0us.
I have downloaded many apps from Install0us and have worked pretty well.
My problem is how do I transfer the apps downloaded from Install0us to my PC/Itunes? I tried going to Files> Transfer Purchases from Ipod but the apps are not going into the Itunes. I'm afraid that if I sync the Ipod with Itunes. All ipas/apps downloaded with Install0us would be deleted.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
In Installous (hopefully you use the one with the green icon not the rainbow colored one) go to the settings tab on the lower right and there should be "Automatically Sync to iTunes" or something very similar. Flip the switch on and Sync your iPod. Oh and make sure you have the right version of Appsync (obtainable from Cydia).

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you click sync iPod, it will ask you if you want to transfer purchases. To be sure, go into preferences, and then advanced, and click reset all warnings.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No to reiterate what they all said, but yes, in install0us go to the settings tab and cluck sync to iTunes, this will however only work on items that have been installed after flicking the switch. This prob is only on some versions of install0us. You can sync the files Noe, but when iTunes comes up you have to transfer, or backup your items or iTunes may delete them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRVjiaM88Y