laurenz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I am about to run out of DVDs and I need to buy some new ones.
My Wii and burner aren't very picky, I've had multiple brands of DVDs (philips, maxell, sony, TDK, even cheap 'premium' ones) and I never had any problems or DREs.
But anyway, as people keep recommending verbatims i have been searching a bit and I found these ones.
Are those fine? And it says that if I use google paychecks the final price tag will be $11. But i don't live in the US and i was wondering if it would still be $11 if I let it ship to the netherlands? It's obvious that I need to pay shipping fees because i don't live in the US, but all those rebates and google paycheck stuff still applies, even if I live over here?

Thanks in advance!

Evil-XYZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Shipping cost would probably be insanely high.

If they aren't picky just buy the cheapest ones you can, That What I did for my xbox, And All the games even years old ones.. Still work

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well you won't be able to use the rebate (US customers only) so the discs would work out $20.57 after Google Checkout. Shipping isn't free for international orders and those discs will weigh a fair bit... I would easily expect shipping to be another $15-20.

Would it not be cheaper to buy locally?

smile.gif

laurenz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Those DVDs cost me $43 (€32 actually) if I buy them from a dutch store. So if the shipping fees are really $15 than i might be off cheaper buying it locally like Darkforce said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1