Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have just stumbled upon a game called inFamous. I have known about it for quite a while but I just saw the empire city trailer and it looks so good. Also, the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta is quite good as well.
So I noticed that GBAtemp does not have a thread about it so here it is. Post anything inFamous related in this topic.

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you get a code for the Uncharted 2 beta when you purchase inFamous
smile.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone play the demo?

its awsome
especially when you into infamous karma mode
smile.gif

I was just grinding on the third rail on the subway throwing electrical grenades everywhere, lol

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just played the demo myself and I love it. It reminds me so much of Assasins Creed in the climbing (which is a great thing) and it is fun just experimenting with the way you can apporoach new missions. My only complaint so far is that it is too easy to die but maybe living comes with practice.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, bullets do too much damage
and when you get enemies surrounding you, you are pretty much die unless you go hide and wait for health to restore

I wish you could run faster with the help of electricity (like on the street)

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Joe88 said:
anyone play the demo?

its awsome
especially when you into infamous karma mode
smile.gif

I was just grinding on the third rail on the subway throwing electrical grenades everywhere, lol
lol, same thing, just wanted to see the cars explode and run through them

QUOTE(Edgedancer @ May 23 2009, 08:47 AM) I just played the demo myself and I love it. It reminds me so much of Assasins Creed in the climbing (which is a great thing) and it is fun just experimenting with the way you can apporoach new missions. My only complaint so far is that it is too easy to die but maybe living comes with practice.
the climbings are more sly cooper style as inFamous is made by the same developers.
yeah, the guy is a super powered freak but he die too easily, and i hate when the screen become greyish

i wish they bring a new sly cooper to the ps3

btw Prototype is same as inFAMOUS

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are a few glitches present though
running into a person sometimes causes them to go half-way through the sidewalk/street

doing a bio-drain where there is more then one body around, the character doesnt do anything for about 7 secs and you cant move, but then it goes back to normal

im pretty sure they will fix that though

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope so Joe88, im just gonna be patient and wait for the official release, its been a while i haven't got a game for PS3, ill make sure to pick this one up

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to buy this today, but didn't preorder so they didn't have any. I decided to preorder Prototype instead.
biggrin.gif

The demo for inFamous was sweet, but I think Prototype looks more fun, with a better story.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really digging this game, but it is a little buggy.
other than the bugs mentioned, I found one involving the side mission where you have to go revive the cops. After I revive the second cop all of a sudden the cops start shooting at you as if you did something wrong.
other than that I'm loving this game.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else pissed off to not find the Uncharted 2 Beta Voucher with their copy of inFamous, or is it only me?
It has half the reason I even bought the game!

o well, the game is awesome tho, having a lot of fun with it.
but seriously, if anyone has an extra voucher they could share, consider me, and I'll be your friend foreverrrrrrrrr

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
Is anyone else pissed off to not find the Uncharted 2 Beta Voucher with their copy of inFamous, or is it only me?
It has half the reason I even bought the game!

o well, the game is awesome tho, having a lot of fun with it.
but seriously, if anyone has an extra voucher they could share, consider me, and I'll be your friend foreverrrrrrrrr
The codes were only for preorder copies, so if you didn't preorder it, that's why. Otherwise, a clueless employee sold your copy to someone else.

As far as this game goes, beat it in two days. Only played the good side. Got all the drop points, and upgraded all the powers. 100%'d each island. Game was buggy as hell. Constantly little things going wrong or just not responding right. And after you beat the game, there's nothing. The city feels boring and lifeless afterwards. Really disappointing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: