Hacking Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013 Translation Project

movileanu12x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well there are many projects that stay silent for a few months before they update, who knows, he is thinking that this game is still at the hands of the original team, but i think they abandonet this game in silence whith no care in world.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes we did heard anything from the original team and adrew jacob is our last hope
Speaking of, I made these a while back.

noMcW0n.png
cHtxHIK.png

And I'm translating it pretty casually. But I wouldn't say hope should be in short supply all around. I just assumed I was the only one that was interested in the game.

Keith13024

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please when I installed the patch it did not work, tell me if there is any other thing I need to install or the correct diectory to install the patch. I am using Dolphin 5.0

Emypony

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
how to install???
If you still need help, I can tell you.
I was reading the comments here and as previously said by someone: "Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures/S5SJHF folder (which should be located in your Documents folder). After that, in Dolphin, go to Graphics -> Advanced, and tick "Load Custom Textures"."
Basically, go into your Documents, Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures, and create the S5SJHF folder. Extract/install the patch in that folder, and then go into Dolphin > Graphics > Advanced, and and tick "Load Custom Textures"
That should work.

Also, is this project still going? I just got into this game and I was thinking on making videos on my journey and stuff, maybe help players throughout x'D

Jasson

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I loaded custom textures and installed the patch but still it is not working I'm using the latest dolphin emulator 5.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto