ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone - Neppu/Raimei - Complete Undub (v3 - Release Soon™️)

v3 progress update

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't provided an update in a while, so I thought I'd do that now.

A lot of progress has been made, that much so that I am confident of a release this year. I know I have kept delaying it, but real life things happened that I couldn't avoid and I found things that I could redo in a better way etc.

I took v2.1 down as I see it as a stain, I rushed the release. The reason that the v3 update is taking as long as it is, is because I am pretty much redoing the whole game. I'm excited to release this, so I would appreciate it if people could wait a bit longer.

Thank you!

Revolutionry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you tl;dr me what V3 will add and change? And is it in your plans to do a patch for the SN/BB english patches to restore the original names and add voices for the hissatsus?
Post automatically merged:

Is there a way to get the Hissatsu/Keshin names back to their English versions but still have the JP voices play if they're used?
w-w-why would you ask for this specifically? you want the goofy ah names but also the japanese voices saying the actual names? at this point literally just play the patch normally?

Last edited by Revolutionry,

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you tl;dr me what V3 will add and change? And is it in your plans to do a patch for the SN/BB english patches to restore the original names and add voices for the hissatsus?
Post automatically merged:

w-w-why would you ask for this specifically? you want the goofy ah names but also the japanese voices saying the actual names? at this point literally just play the patch normally?
A changelog for v3 will be posted when released. I might consider continuing Galaxy as I did start it last year, but I decided to give this one an update instead.

Reactions: Revolutionry

Revolutionry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A changelog for v3 will be posted when released. I might consider continuing Galaxy as I did start it last year, but I decided to give this one an update instead.
Cool, but is there any immediate change that would make someone who already beat the game be inclined to play again? Or is it mainly bug fixes and polishing?

Maltor

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi. I am replaying the games for the first time since I played them on my original 3ds and I'm wandering if it's worth it to wait for version 3 or should I play this with an older version of the undub? If so, where can I find the older version since you removed version 2.1?

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am replaying the games for the first time since I played them on my original 3ds and I'm wandering if it's worth it to wait for version 3 or should I play this with an older version of the undub? If so, where can I find the older version since you removed version 2.1?
The previous version is out there as a pre-patched ROM, I can't link it and I would honestly recommend for you to wait. The version I took down has a bug where itll freeze on official hardware anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol