iMessage does not work anymore

pojes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
22nd of September wie got our new iPhone 15 pro’s. We transferred all data from our IPhone 13 pro’. My wife and I we use the same Apple ID, since more than 10 years.

iMessage worked like all the years before until 27th of September.

Suddenly during the day we recognized that my wife does not receive iMessages anymore and she cannot sende messages. And also face time calls do not work anymore.

I tried all the stuff one can find in the web, even removed the account from iMessage+face time and added it back…..

Once she received two messages and could send some…..but just for a view minutes. At the moment it does not work. She cannot receive messages, from no one and cannot send to anyone. FaceTime is dead too.

Has anyone an idea? Is there a (known) problem on Apple’s side with iMessage/FaceTime and IOS 17 / IPhone 15 Pro?
Post automatically merged:

22nd of September wie got our new iPhone 15 pro’s. We transferred all data from our IPhone 13 pro’. My wife and I we use the same Apple ID, since more than 10 years.

iMessage worked like all the years before until 27th of September.

Suddenly during the day we recognized that my wife does not receive iMessages anymore and she cannot sende messages. And also face time calls do not work anymore.

I tried all the stuff one can find in the web, even removed the account from iMessage+face time and added it back…..

Once she received two messages and could send some…..but just for a view minutes. At the moment it does not work. She cannot receive messages, from no one and cannot send to anyone. FaceTime is dead too.

Has anyone an idea? Is there a (known) problem on Apple’s side with iMessage/FaceTime and IOS 17 / IPhone 15 Pro info?
appreciate any help with this. thanks in advance

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take that iCrap 15 pro back to your phone store, and tell them whats going on with it. If they can't fix, then get a new phone or your money back!

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Take that iCrap 15 pro back to your phone store, and tell them whats going on with it. If they can't fix, then get a new phone or your money back!
the better choice would be the "money back" one

Reactions: BigOnYa

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I had a similar issue to this and had to contact Apple. There was an issue with transferring my Apple ID to my new phone and they just had to redo some things on their end to fix it. I suggest contacting Apple through their chat as I found that was the fastest way to fix this.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1