Hacking I'm planning a website with latest XBox One emulators but I'm looking for Free Webspace

ReelBigNilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm late to the party but can anyone confirm this is not the same guy from last summers dreamcast emulator bullshit website? He definitely fits the build... And to think everyone thought there was someone on the scene's side, which would have been awesome...

He was all like hey I'm here to help, then 15 fuckin dollars for a psp emulator... And instead of apologizing he just says we'll I have a new build but now no one can have it... I think we should just skip the webpage bullshit and sick with project pegasus... We are the scene right now, the only scene I can find... Keep promoting the scene and keep everything in house... I wish I could program I would be throwing every spare resource I had into this scene... Couldn't even take the time to learn if I wanted right now cuz I have a full time management gig and a 6 month old baby boy but I do appreciate everything everyone brings to the table and I look all over the internet for something new to bring to everyone's attention there just isn't really anything going on outside of here...

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm late to the party but can anyone confirm this is not the same guy from last summers dreamcast emulator bullshit website? He definitely fits the build... And to think everyone thought there was someone on the scene's side, which would have been awesome...

He was all like hey I'm here to help, then 15 fuckin dollars for a psp emulator... And instead of apologizing he just says we'll I have a new build but now no one can have it... I think we should just skip the webpage bullshit and sick with project pegasus... We are the scene right now, the only scene I can find... Keep promoting the scene and keep everything in house... I wish I could program I would be throwing every spare resource I had into this scene... Couldn't even take the time to learn if I wanted right now cuz I have a full time management gig and a 6 month old baby boy but I do appreciate everything everyone brings to the table and I look all over the internet for something new to bring to everyone's attention there just isn't really anything going on outside of here...
he might have been the same guy but i kinda doubt it because if it was he's stupid because he knew someone would leak it if he did (it happened b4)

also project Pegasus is alright but it has nowhere near the support that my mediafire page gets at bit.ly/xb1home

i would love to get either a website or a better program that people could use but had not just downloads, i would love to set up for it to have downloads, images,version number, videos, descriptions,show how many people downloaded it etc., alot of work but it would be worth it IMO

the "scene" is hanging on by a thread at this point but the more accessible it is maybe someone will come aboard and either port or make something

ReelBigNilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he might have been the same guy but i kinda doubt it because if it was he's stupid because he knew someone would leak it if he did (it happened b4)

also project Pegasus is alright but it has nowhere near the support that my mediafire page gets at bit.ly/xb1home

i would love to get either a website or a better program that people could use but had not just downloads, i would love to set up for it to have downloads, images,version number, videos, descriptions,show how many people downloaded it etc., alot of work but it would be worth it IMO

the "scene" is hanging on by a thread at this point but the more accessible it is maybe someone will come aboard and either port or make something

I would wholly support an alternative to project pegasus with the kind of updates and maintenance you provide I and likewise wish we had more efforts in the community, would just like to see it done in-house instead of this guy that just pops up and fails to deliver once again... I haven't tested his new PSP build so I can't say that it offers anything new... I plan on getting back in Dev mode soon just haven't had time lately... Wish there was a way to just imppement controller controls in UWP without any real modification other than button assignments... We could have the entire UWP catalog... It's not amazing but I would like to play asphalt or order & chaos on Xbox lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ