Won't fix I'm having an issue with this site....

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It started last night and it happens from time to time , the screen gets all fucked up. I can normally refresh it and it will fix itself , but , not today , its still messed up. I'm not having this issue with chrome , but I prefer to use IE9 , so I was wondering if maybe this site doesn't like IE9 anymore or something.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 279

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've had an issue with Internet Explorer 7 (I figured it was just because IE7 is so outdated). Everything that was suppose to be at the top was at the very bottom, out of place, and just really messed up. I use Chrome almost always, though, so I didn't worry about it too much.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
running the site in compatibility mode
More like "incompatibility mode", at least if used on any newer site.

The feature intentionally makes IE9 non-compliant with web standards, so sites made with older IE's non-standards in mind will render at least mostly right.

Seeing sites often have detection code in them that loads appropriate stylesheets and JS for the browser being used, it's now mostly a great way to confuse the crap out of Javascript and conditional stylesheets.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't ever remember turning on the compatibility mode though. The only reason I realized it was on was because I thought I would try and see if that would fix the problem. Maybe my wife turned it on, thanks for the info about it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Napoleon dynamite is either a hate or love it movie and most people with a decent sense EoF... +1