Hardware I'm amazed with pro controller battery

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny is that you earn the same wage as most people in Belgium and everything is even more expensive here. Highest taxes in the world and most expensive electricity in the world and people still can own nice shit here and own a lot so don't get why ur complaining when you have it even better then an average person in Belgium. Electricity is more here, cigarettes are like 7-8 Euro here. Coca cola is more here. Internet provider sell packs here that cost over a 100 euro, sugar tax is a thing in every European country to combat people turning fat just like in Japan you have fat tax. 2 liters of juice is like 3 to 4 euro. Life seems double as expensive here so no reason to complain. I find life quite comfortable compared to the rest of the world so no complaining here
Belgium? You mean the country were you have 1500+EUR of minimum salary?

Here is less than 600eur and now imagine wasting 200 in fuel if you have to do a lot of km each day to go to work...

UK cigarettes are also above 7 or 8 pounds, but guess what they win that in 1 hour lol.

Here most my friends are winning 2.5 EUR per hour so to buy a 4.5 Eur pack of cigarettes you still have to work almost 2 hours...

My girlfriends sister is in Belgium and she works in a restaurant and is rich compared to here, she has a house somewhere in Portugal a recent BMW, a house in Belgium...

My Bro however wins good here as he is the best in paragliding, however let's say if he won 1000here the guys from Belgium, France, Germany doing the same job win 10x more... I had to opportunity to talk with lots of them that work for Red Bull even the 2nd best was here, but I don't remember his name, I'm not into it like my brother...

However I my self have a 3 year course as computer technician and there's no jobs here...

Last edited by guily6669,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Belgium? You mean the country were you have 1500+EUR of minimum salary?

Here is less than 600eur and now imagine wasting 200 in fuel if you have to do a lot of km each day to go to work...

UK cigarettes are also above 7 or 8 pounds, but guess what they win that in 1 hour lol.

Here most my friends are winning 2.5 EUR per hour so to buy a 4.5 Eur pack of cigarettes you still have to work almost 2 hours...

My girlfriends sister is in Belgium and she works in a restaurant and is rich compared to here, she has a house somewhere in Portugal a recent BMW, a house in Belgium...

My Bro however wins good here as he is the best in paragliding, however let's say if he won 1000here the guys from Belgium, France, Germany doing the same job win 10x more... I had to opportunity to talk with lots of them that work for Red Bull even the 2nd best was here, but I don't remember his name, I'm not into it like my brother...

However I my self have a 3 year course as computer technician and there's no jobs here...
Bullshit 1500 min. Most people earn between 1250 - 1400 plus everything is still double the price of the amount he listed. Plus look it up, highest taxes in the world and most expensive electricity in the world. Plus how much hours does your gf do to earn that amount. I worked 55 hours when i was a bus driver and earned 1800. That is amazing eh for that many hours ? He said he would earn 1400 euro for 6 hours a day wich is a lot compared to what people earn here doing MORE hours a day. People in Belgium usually do 8-12 hours a day and not six like in France of the place he listed. Even when our minimum wage is a bit higher then other countries, taxes, gasoline, food and so forth is a lot higher then the rest of Europe. Average Diesel price a liter here is 1.28 to 1.40 while in other countries it is 10 - 20 cents less a liter.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html

Last edited by kumikochan,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bullshit 1500 min. Most people earn between 1250 - 1400 plus everything is still double the price of the amount he listed. Plus look it up, highest taxes in the world and most expensive electricity in the world. Plus how much hours does your gf do to earn that amount. I worked 55 hours when i was a bus driver and earned 1800. That is amazing eh for that many hours ? He said he would earn 1400 euro for 6 hours a day wich is a lot compared to what people earn here doing MORE hours a day
Well, that's what you have to pay for the luxury of living in the capital of Europe... /s

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, that's what you have to pay for the luxury of living in the capital of Europe... /s
I'm not complaining. I just find it quite dumb that people Always complain about money. He is complaining about money but smokes cigarettes. Well if i wouldn't have that much money to begin with i would stop smoking atleast and invest that money in other things.
It's Always easy to complain when people don't adjust their spending habbits. People don't complain here and still own big houses and expensive cars just by adjusting their spending and looking at things smartly. People who complain don't do that and keep complaining how hard it is but how for is that gonna get them.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bullshit 1500 min. Most people earn between 1250 - 1400 plus everything is still double the price of the amount he listed. Plus look it up, highest taxes in the world and most expensive electricity in the world. Plus how much hours does your gf do to earn that amount. I worked 55 hours when i was a bus driver and earned 1800. That is amazing eh for that many hours ? He said he would earn 1400 euro for 6 hours a day wich is a lot compared to what people earn here doing MORE hours a day. People in Belgium usually do 8-12 hours a day and not six like in France of the place he listed. Even when our minimum wage is a bit higher then other countries, taxes, gasoline, food and so forth is a lot higher then the rest of Europe. Average Diesel price a liter here is 1.28 to 1.40 while in other countries it is 10 - 20 cents less a liter.
Lol... One of my friend work here in a local bar and guess what from morning till night every single day of the week just not Wednesday and for 2 years he has no holiday and worse the boss owns him almost 3K EUR and the worse he works for the government on taxes...

Yesterday like 4 PM they sent him home for 3 days he started drinking, most likely he will send them to shit.

His brother also works every day of the week not a single day off for years and no holidays, however he is winning well, but every day of his life he has to work from Monday to Sunday...

Anyway taxes here are probably more expensive if you calculate everything for less than 600 eur as min salary...

Here is just full of corrupts, lot of ppl working under ministry salary like me and lot are working illegally with no contract and without discounts later we are all screwed.

Ps: but we talked a bit, it's just better to stay on topic mate ;) I guess there's disgrace everywhere in the world if we are not in the right place at the right time...

Reactions: kumikochan

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lol... One of my friend work here in a local bar and guess what from morning till night every single day of the week just not Wednesday and for 2 years he has no holiday and worse the boss owns him almost 3K EUR and the worse he works for the government on taxes...

Yesterday like 4 PM they sent him home for 3 days he started drinking, most likely he will send them to shit.

His brother also works every day of the week not a single day off for years and no holidays, however he is winning well, but every day of his life he has to work from Monday to Sunday...

Anyway taxes here are probably more expensive if you calculate everything for less than 600 eur as min salary...
No i just gave you a link showing Belgium having the highest taxes in the world.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-taxes-in-the-world.html
Again then it is for that person to find another job and stop complaining. It is that persons own faulth to keep working there and having his life go to shit. If i would be treated that way i would have stopped working there a long time ago while searching for another.
Not only income taxes are higher but other taxes 2 like car tax every year. For my Mercedes i pay 700 euro tax a year while also paying a 1200 euro insurrance a year. Just looked it up when you register a car in Sweden costs 58 euro while in Belgium just registering a car costs 150 - 600 euro just for registering it depending on the HP your car has but 150 is the absolute min.

Reactions: guily6669

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have same opinion as you... I'm tired of telling him and he is one of the best here, I only know him and another friend that are wonderfull barmaids. Both speak Germany, French, English and Portuguese and he even know a bit of Italian...

But like me he is very humble, and he his workaholic ;). I would like to go with him to England but he has a Son here it's not easy... One of his cousins works at Maclaren in UK making the convertible ones.

Ps: let's go on topic, SORRY PPL FOR THE OFFTOPIC!

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have same opinion as you... I'm tired of telling him and he is one of the best here, I only know him and another friend that are wonderfull barmaids. Both speak Germany, French, English and Portuguese and he even know a bit of Italian...

But like me he is very humble, and he his workaholic ;). I would like to go with him to England but he has a Son here it's not easy... One of his cousins works at Maclaren in UK making the convertible ones.

Ps: let's go on topic, SORRY PPL FOR THE OFFTOPIC!
Yeah i get that when you have a son it is difficult to make big plans like that but oh well maybe that person will you know get it someday and find something better.

Reactions: guily6669

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Switch Pro Controller is a beautiful controller. Absurdly large battery life, very good D-Pad compared to almost all other non-Nintendo products (excuse me Sony, but that THING on the PS3 does not even deserve to be called a D-Pad), great analogs, and nice, large, clicky buttons and triggers. The +/- and Home/ScreenShot buttons are also very well made, and I like how it's partially see-through. Also not too heavy and nice grips. I was expecting it to be amazing, and it was more than that. 12/10

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Then my Xbox one with the cheap AA's probably last even more than 80 hours, I havent measured, but I play almost all day for a long time connected wirelessly to my PC and full of high vibration, it has 4 vibrators :) and last around a week...

And the good thing is I put 4 AA's charging at same time so when out of battery in just a few seconds its already full of battery. And if I use my Imax B6 charger it can handle a lot of nimh batteries charging together (I think it can charge up to 16 AA at the same time), but I usually charge in the duracell AA charger 4x AA max at the same time.

EDIT: Its my favourite controller, Xone, though I dont own a Xbox one, neither I plan too since all exclusives I can play in the PC and almost no one here have Xbox one, most have PS4 only.

I don't think it's a good comparison consider the game differences. But my Xbox One X controllers with official rechargeable battery pack does not last longer than my Switch Pro Controllers. I need to have at least 3 controllers for Xbox One X or PS4 to make sure I can always have a controller ready when there're 2 players, while Switch I only need one for each player, no matter what game we were playing.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just at walmart Xbox controllers were $54.99 switch pro controller was $59.00 amazon prices are like $47 and $59 that's close enough to a $10 difference best buy is $60 and $63 gamestop $59.99 and $69.99 there is never a $20 difference anywhere unless you go out of your way to two different atosto to find the cheapest Xbox controller and most expensive switch controller.

I have 2 of each while they are remarkably similar the pro controller joysticks are smoother and my hands naturally rest on the L & R buttons thanks to the better shape.
i was there like yesterday to return my unopened switch pro controller i bought last week for $59 i took it back and
i got a black xboxone S controller for $46
after i re-bought the switch pro controller on walmart.com for $59 + a free switch case and screen protector and free shipping
they still have it marked on shelf as $69
they don't advertise the same price or the free case deal in store
hopefully i can return the case and get a $15 credit

i just hope the switch controller works better on PC and android than i have heard , i have heard there is really bad lag using it with PC and android, that is why i got the one s controller

maybe we will get a hack to make one s bluetooth work directly with switch with no adapter
it would come in handy if we get GC games because of the analog shoulders

my controller and case should arrive tomorrow
guess this will be a pretty good deal since it comes with an official type A to C cable
especially if i can return the case and get a $15 credit

Last edited by weatMod,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's a good comparison consider the game differences. But my Xbox One X controllers with official rechargeable battery pack does not last longer than my Switch Pro Controllers. I need to have at least 3 controllers for Xbox One X or PS4 to make sure I can always have a controller ready when there're 2 players, while Switch I only need one for each player, no matter what game we were playing.
Turnigy LSD AAs cost me ~1.6 EUR each and they claim 2500mah but they actually charge around 2700 man and I'm sure last way longer than the official pack since it reports around 30 hours, I play way more than that on each charge.

And since I have lots of AAs when it gets out of charge in less than a minut I'm already full of charge and the best is I never have to put a cable in it.

And turnigy LSD also last for a lot of months with a lot of charge since they are Low Self Discharge NiMH, they are cheap and better than my Duracell expensive ones...

Also you can charge almost as much at the same time as you want since you can buy a charger for 2, 4, 8+...

About the controllers I find Switch Pro controller ugly, and no triggers 4 me is no buy specially because I like racing games and I would never buy a controller without triggers, I already use them since my awesome Dreamcast, the Xbox original, then X360.

And the trigger vibration on the Xone controller is just too amazing specially on Forza it makes you detect exactly the point where the car loses traction and you need to drop accelerator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...