x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do so many here think "lolweed" is still funny? "PLZ DRAW X AND Y SMOKING WEED IT WILL BE LULZ BECAUSE I'M 14 AND MY PARENTS HATE WEED LOL".
May I request a drawing of joom smoking weed?

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I request a drawing of joom smoking weed?

I was trying to figure out the "lol weed" & "I'm 14/parents" comments....I've been smoking for decades, longer than 85% of the members here have been alive....maybe I'm just not understanding the (intended?) snark/spitefulness.
(shrug)

Certainly sounds like some preconceived notions on his part - and possibly a touch of envy - either way.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to figure out the "lol weed" & "I'm 14/parents" comments....I've been smoking for decades, longer than 85% of the members here have been alive....maybe I'm just not understanding the (intended?) snark/spitefulness.
(shrug)

Certainly sounds like some preconceived notions on his part - and possibly a touch of envy - either way.
Not to mention the fact that the person who asked for the weed drawing hasn't lived with his parents in years
uvP5Nmt.png

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: AutumnWolf and Joom

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
(shrug)

I dunno. I was drunk and salty at the time.

Reactions: x65943
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto