• Total voters

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last week a fellow-worker came by my desk and adviced me to get Need for Speed: Carbon for my Wii after getting it himself. Told me the graphics was great and while steering took some time to get used to (didn't use a wheel but Wiimote only), it worked out extremely well once you got the hang of it and had a great feeling over it.

But having looked the game up on GameRankings I find that it only has an average ratio of 64%... So now I'm thinking about getting something else instead (yes, I'm a ratings-whore) because I definitaly want to try out the steering wheel
happy.gif
Plus my girlfriend love racing games and I thought I'd get her something to play seeing how she's uninterested in my copy of Twilight Princess
smile.gif

What would you recommend? And it is ok to vote for NfS: Carbon, please do your best to try and convince me that the 64% avg. ratio is rubbish.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ah yes, Excite Truck. I'm not surprised to see that so far - people have voted for the game which has the highest avg. ratio among these four ^^ Proves that these numbers are to be trusted
wink.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excitetrucks is one of the reasons I bought my Wii from the US - 'screw waiting 3 months for that' I thought. It's not the most polished game but the gameplay totally rocks, definately worth picking up.
happy.gif

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I rented NFS and played some other titles over the weekend... I want my full refund on that rental... UGH.

Excite truck is the best, I went right out and bought a copy. Definatly worth having around, fully beaten the game but I still play it. It gets so damn intense. Plus having your own music tracks helps too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)