Hacking I updated USB Loader GX and now it doesn't recognize my flash drive anymore

Derp100396

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all started when I decided to "Pimp my Wii" because I haven't used the Wii in a while and didn't know which IOSes and all that stuff was outdated or not. Everything was good. It even updated my 3.2 u firmware to 4.1 u. USB Loader GX worked fine until I thought "I might as well update this too". I updated the app, and now it says something "Failed to load CIOS. Need CIOS 222-223 CIOS 249-250". Then it doesn't recognize my 16gb flash drive. It worked perfectly before! Should I not have "Pimped my Wii"? What did I do wrong? Thanks in advanced for any help!

Derp100396

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you re-mod your Wii using ModMii. You're probably just missing the right cIOS files.
Thank you very much! It worked... In a weird way. When I loaded USB Loader GX through Homebrew Channel it didn't work. However, When it loads through the USB Channel that ModMii gave me it worked! I'm not quite sure how that makes any sense, but hey, I'm not one to argue with a good thing! Now, back to playing Xenoblade!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk