Hacking Emulation Gaming Homebrew ROM Hack I salute thee!

5witchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm 5witchy, a (nerd and a) huge sucker for anything gaming/hardware/informatic related. I'm especially a fan of retrogaming (the Gamecube being my personal favorite), CRTs and emulation. My "I gotta preorder this new entry whether it is good or trash" series is Metroid.
I've softmodded plenty of systems (Wii, PS3, PSP, 3DS, DS Lite). I've signed up to be up to date on the modding scene, to ask technical questions, to get some help, basically act as a member y'know!

Reactions: Mayo1990 and CoolMe

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 5witchy, a (nerd and a) huge sucker for anything gaming/hardware/informatic related. I'm especially a fan of retrogaming (the Gamecube being my personal favorite), CRTs and emulation. My "I gotta preorder this new entry whether it is good or trash" series is Metroid.
I've softmodded plenty of systems (Wii, PS3, PSP, 3DS, DS Lite). I've signed up to be up to date on the modding scene, to ask technical questions, to get some help, basically act as a member y'know!
Hello and welcome to GBAtemp! :hrth:

• Angry
Reactions: AncientBoi

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, :)

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers,

Enjoy our site :D
We also have AncientBoi gaymers here too. :tpi:

TheR1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and welcome!

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4