Gaming I played a Xbox 360 today at my friends house and...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I LOVED IT!
wub.gif
OMG
ohmy.gif
It was so awesome. The New Xbox Experience looked amazing! I explored every inch of it and I was like "WOAH!!" ANd then we had to setup the LIVE because for some reason it wouldn't work and we played Modern Warfare.
biggrin.gif
That was even more amazing! No lag whatsoever and no disconnects! The graphics were amazing and the players on there were really awesome and skilled too! This gets me more hyped in getting a 360!
grog.gif
I'm sorry if I sound so much like a n00b but it was just unbelievable..

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
...I LOVED IT!
wub.gif
OMG
ohmy.gif
It was so awesome. The New Xbox Experience looked amazing! I explored every inch of it and I was like "WOAH!!" ANd then we had to setup the LIVE because for some reason it wouldn't work and we played Modern Warfare.
biggrin.gif
That was even more amazing! No lag whatsoever and no disconnects! The graphics were amazing and the players on there were really awesome and skilled too! This gets me more hyped in getting a 360!
grog.gif
Welcome to the Next Gen
biggrin.gif
(or current gen I guess...)

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:
Raiyu245 said:
...I LOVED IT!
wub.gif
OMG
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif
Welcome to the Next Gen
biggrin.gif
(or current gen I guess...)
If the Next Gen is like this, then I'm glad I joined.
happy.gif

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Raiyu245 said:
...I LOVED IT!
wub.gif
OMG
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif

yep the next gen is "shiny". as long as you're willing to shovle out the money you'll get good stuff.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
i had the same experience, was already going to get one but stepped things up when i played it at a friends for the first time and battered him at fifa 08, within 2 weeks i bought one and flashed the drive. all the games are amazing, and i hardly play my wii anymore tbh.

although it does suffer from minor woes. the disc drawer sticks sometimes, which i hopefully cured by giving the mechanism (the elastic band) a good clean along with the entire machine (damn it gets dusty). also i had a problem with no video, there was sound and all lights were green. i solved this myself by taking it apart, removed the disc drive, blocked the fan to the gpu and let it cook for 7 minutes while pressing down firmly on the heatsink while it cools down (i would recommend a towel to protect your hands as it gets unbearable). this was not the towel trick as i did not let it overheat, i let it get hot enough to fix the solder joints, and it worked (i tried it for 5 minutes beforehand without pressing and it didnt work)

if it happens again i will probably have to do the xecuter rrod or x-clamp fix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyFoWftIDXg