Hardware i overwrite the seplugin folder do i need to hack my psp?

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Flash to 6.60
Install the PRO-B10 CFW (Many guides for that around the internet,Make sure you install the custom ipl too!)
Everything should work fine.
Why 6.60?

Unless he uses a 100X/200X model then that suggestion wouldn't really help plus I don't think there is much difference between 6.60 and 6.20 CFW for the PRO series cause they both play games that require higher FW in the first place and both plays homebrew fine.
He has a 100X model, and it's generally better to have the newer firmware installed.
Oh then sure thats cool.

Well thats a little subjective I mean I use 6.20 and all the games that need higher FW still run perfectly with no problems so I don't see the need to update it to 6.60.
Yeah I guess, but I generally rather install the higher firmware, but if you want CXMB themes then 6.20 is the better firmware for themes.
I don't disagree but just saying new games in 2012 still work on 6.20 CFW so I don't find I need to update it or rather I don't know how to and 6.20 has better CXMB themes :blink: ?
It had many more CXMB themes than 6.60 as of last time I checked on Wololo's talk forums.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Flash to 6.60
Install the PRO-B10 CFW (Many guides for that around the internet,Make sure you install the custom ipl too!)
Why 6.60?

Unless he uses a 100X/200X model then that suggestion wouldn't really help plus I don't think there is much difference between 6.60 and 6.20 CFW for the PRO series cause they both play games that require higher FW in the first place and both plays homebrew fine.
He has a 100X model, and it's generally better to have the newer firmware installed.
Oh then sure thats cool.

Well thats a little subjective I mean I use 6.20 and all the games that need higher FW still run perfectly with no problems so I don't see the need to update it to 6.60.
Yeah I guess, but I generally rather install the higher firmware, but if you want CXMB themes then 6.20 is the better firmware for themes.
I don't disagree but just saying new games in 2012 still work on 6.20 CFW so I don't find I need to update it or rather I don't know how to and 6.20 has better CXMB themes :blink: ?
It had many more CXMB themes than 6.60 as of last time I checked on Wololo's talk forums.
Ah I thought there were alot CXMB theme ports to 6.60, I really need to sign up to Wololo's forum but can't be bothered since most of the news just arrives on the Temp anyway.

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Flash to 6.60
Why 6.60?

Oh then sure thats cool.

Ah I thought there were alot CXMB theme ports to 6.60, I really need to sign up to Wololo's forum but can't be bothered since most of the news just arrives on the Temp anyway.
There were, but alot of people didn't bother or they got messed up, like me for example. Also yeah, It's a pretty good website to check out incase you have a vita or anything and are waiting for an HBL exploit

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Flash to 6.60
Why 6.60?

Oh then sure thats cool.

There were, but alot of people didn't bother or they got messed up, like me for example. Also yeah, It's a pretty good website to check out incase you have a vita or anything and are waiting for an HBL exploit
Nah, I rather wait until the vita is fully hacked but until then I can buy a few games and just play new stuff on my PSP and i'm sure the really popular CXMB themes got ported to 6.60.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to all of you that gave me a suggestion.. i am right the folder doesnt do anything about the game.... its just because of the Setting that i made... i change the setting then change another until i found the right setting... then when it work i play it until the battery is empty... Really thanks i can now play the ISO/CSO then my Analog is working fine now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...