Hacking I need help on how to install Vhbl on my 3.67 vita.

Jordanlg26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having some trouble with installing Vhbl on my 3.67 vita. I cannot get the game backup patch to show up in my psvimg tools. No matter what I do, it won’t show up? Should I use use windows 7 for this instead? I am using windows 10, and my game backups are not even showing up in the select game backup section of my psvimg tools. Actually a lot of people seem to have this problem as well. So just let me know on how to fix his problem, ASAP. I am also using 5.0.2 version of psvimg tools. So please help me out here. Because I am stuck. So thank you very much!

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Worked with Windows 7 64bit Enterprise, didn't install any additional programs, added this "d3dcompiler_47.dll" to system 32 folder, because of not having some direct x files installed or something, that was all)

on PSTV USA, I used "Alien Zombie Death" PSP Game (did not work with pool hall pro psp game, and, you don't need to backup all files, just the psp game, then patch with psvimgtools 5.3.1, then transfer that and the save data, that psvimgtools 5.3.1 created on your pc in the backup folder to vita and it will work)

Needed
Windows 7 64bit Enterprise or other may not work
qcma 0.4.1
psvimgtools 5.3.1

1. leave official memory plugged in
2. download "Alien Zombie Death"
3. Context Manager/Copy Content/"PSTV System to PC" select psp game to transfer to PC
4. psvimgtools select, "Easy Installers"/VHBL, then select game to patch
5. (then refresh database option from qcma on pc)
6. transfer patched psp game file to vita and the save data ("PC to PSTV System" from Context Manager)
7. poweroff, then add, official memory card and power on

"3.67 White List Patch Auto Installer!", thats a big plus, to have this and whitelist work, it replaces the bubble for the psp game with VHBL bubble, don't care about the emulators, but FTP is susposed to work?, will test though, with that, the "feature page" should be able to be removed manually, plus, some of that other stuff from psvimgtools that doesn't work maybe able to patch manually.

https://hackinformer.com/2015/01/28/psvita-easy-to-install-emultors-homebrew-for-vhbl/

DOWNLOADED

"PSVitaFTP"

extracted the contents, so it was folder named "PS Vita FTP"

added to the "PSAVEDATA" folder, then, refreshed database from qcma, and transfered save file to pstv-vita

after launching the VHBL bubble I selected the folder from there and then "install"

"installed to ms0:/PSP/VHBL/" ................browsed to this location from the VHBL browser and launched FTP

"FlashFXP 5.2.0" (port 21, login type "anonymous") and i'm in the vhbl directory, seems locked in there, you have quick access to the VHBL folder to add more apps, without having to use a "Windows 7 64bit" pc, so I can go back to using Windows XP, to transfer stuffs.:D

(went back into the PSP/SAVEDATA folder from ftp and deleted the "PS Vita FTP" i used to originally install, I think you need to have the other one there all the time, install method now, is just direct FTP transfer, can't get to the location to remove the "feature page", but this is still great news, to run psp apps and emulators on 3.67)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Jordanlg26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Alien Zombie Death is a mini, but it is not free. It has to be free. So can you help me out here? Just let me know on how to fix this. So thank you very much.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I tried first, "pool hall pro" on the psp, sinced I used that game with the 3.55 hack, that when I began with the vita .................. before henkaku, every few months it would be a few games you could use with hacks ................... 3.67 isn't fully hack, you'll just have to grab what works ....................... by the way, the whitelist does work using psvimgtools with the vita memory card removed, and also, it will still be there when you download a new game or restart the ps vita ...................... don't wait to long, if sony sharks, after declaring the vita was dead, updates the firmware again, after they said, they said sony don't support vita anymore then your out of luck and out of warranty, so don't wait to long!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Makes it easy for incompetent restaurant staff that don't know how to hear an order
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mostly for big purchases, I want it in my hands before I pay. Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc) But yea if I can order online, then pickup at store is ok, but not all places offer that.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    > Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc)

Thing is, if you break it driving back to your house, it's your fault. But if the delivery driver damages it, it's not your fault.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most people that haul big tvs have empty trucks or know enough not to set it face down
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then I gotta send it back and wait another week or two. I have a pickup truck, with a extended cab, so no prob for me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most manufacturers pack it well enough where they aren't that dumb to let it happen
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They building a new Microcenter store near by me, is kinda scary. That's my favorite place, I'm like a kid in a candy store there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what's a microcenter?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool I'll make you ship me stuff
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter sells high quality microwaves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Computer store basically, but they sell everything, like game systems, tvs , 3d printers, etc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've seen i9/mobo deals for like 400
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea been itching to build a new pc, mine is like 3-4 years old, ancient in pc tech time. Still using a sata SSD even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's still high tech to ancientboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to it, and play on both xboxs same time. Didn't know they allowed that. 2 xboxs per Xbox account.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2: A toaster is "High Tech" to me
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No we told you to stop taking baths with them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is crazy to think, you used to be able to build a decent PC for $300-400. Those days are way gone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $600 gets you a decent one
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, too expensive
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums expensive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremums cheap, she even takes coupons still. She put a dollar on her head, and said "all you can eat, under a dollar."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar +1