I have a few Questions about Amazon Trade In

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I would like to trade a few items to make some money for accessories for the Nintendo Switch that I pre-ordered but I have a few questions.

1. How does shipping multiple trade-ins work? Could I just put more than one game in a box?

2. When you trade in the game, does the money you get go to your Amazon account or does it go to your bank?

3. Anything else I need to know about Trade Ins?

Thanks.

D

Deleted User

I see, anyways I am getting the accessories from amazon. But can you withdraw money from amazon?
Well, Amazon isn't paypal. You can't withdraw money to my knowledge. Just pay with bank account check and stuff.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I see, anyways I am getting the accessories from amazon. But can you withdraw money from amazon?
if you gonna get them from amazon, you should use the amazon credit direcly, no need to withdraw to your bank and get it back into amazon..
however i don't know if you can withdraw it as money in bank, probably you can but of course with a fee cost or something

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have one I have to ship out, first time I've done it. You can put multiple items in one "trade in" order, but I don't think you can put multiple "trade in" orders in a single box. And the money gets added to your amazon account, a giftcard.
I see, that is similar to gamestop. But I think that amazon has more use for your creddit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you gonna get them from amazon, you should use the amazon credit direcly, no need to withdraw to your bank and get it back into amazon..
however i don't know if you can withdraw it as money in bank, probably you can but of course with a fee cost or something
So my Mom has Amazon Prime meaning that she could get 20% off video games. Is it possible for me to send the money that I get from Amazon to her and ask her to order it for me?

I see, that is similar to gamestop. But I think that amazon has more use for your creddit.

So my Mom has Amazon Prime meaning that she could get 20% off video games. Is it possible for me to send the money that I get from Amazon to her and ask her to order it for me?
I think I heard that you could actually share amazon prime with a family I think.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
i can't say for sure but i have a feeling that you wouldn't be able to do that.. usually this type of money is full of shitty rules that you can "barely move"
however, amazon prime usually has a 1 month trial thing, you can use the trial, order and then cancel the prime subscriptions IIRC

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't say for sure but i have a feeling that you wouldn't be able to do that.. usually this type of money is full of shitty rules that you can "barely move"
however, amazon prime usually has a 1 month trial thing, you can use the trial, order and then cancel the prime subscriptions IIRC
I already used the free trial.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you send it in with your mom's account then?
I just had my Mom add me for Amazon Prime. :D. Now I have 2-day free shipping. And 20% off pre-orders. Everything is good now.

One more question. Lets say Amazon has a placeholder price for a game and you pre-order it. Once the actual price is revealed, do they give you back the money and then charge you the actual price?

Reactions: Issac

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
One more question. Lets say Amazon has a placeholder price for a game and you pre-order it. Once the actual price is revealed, do they give you back the money and then charge you the actual price?
according to this: https://www.amazon.com/Pre-Order-Policy/forum/FxMJRWOS6TB4XJ/Tx2X4LK7FKTNHW8/1?asin=B002I096AA

they don't charge until it ships, and i suspect prices are not place holders..

I just had my Mom add me for Amazon Prime. :D. Now I have 2-day free shipping. And 20% off pre-orders. Everything is good now.

heres a page in their help and costumer service, it probably answers your question
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201133130

Reactions: Polarise

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came up with this question. What if I don't have the box for the game? Can I give it to amazon like that?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am about to trade in a bunch of items. I have this big USPS box and Amazon defaults you to UPS for free shipping.

Can I use the USPS box (Medium Flat Rate Box) and give it to UPS with all the items and shipping label?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came up with this question. What if I don't have the box for the game? Can I give it to amazon like that?

I think one of the questions it has is if the game has its case?

So I am about to trade in a bunch of items. I have this big USPS box and Amazon defaults you to UPS for free shipping.

Can I use the USPS box (Medium Flat Rate Box) and give it to UPS with all the items and shipping label?

Technically illegal to use USPS post materials for non-USPS use. And mail is NOT something you want to fuck around with. You'd want to put that inside of another box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-