beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you look on a certain site (it's like an exploding star, but smaller, or some kind of synonym for small; also a type of car called a Cooper) for "Yakara" there is a certain package of around 34 NTSC wads... Also, if you search a certain synonym for cove or inlet (use a thesaurus, like thesaurus .com) that might be run by someone like Captain Blue Beard for "Wii Virtual Console NTSC" you may find something like 30+ NTSC wads.
If you don't get my riddles, that's good, because as far as you know, they are meaningless (unless you actually do get them, in that case they're a mere coincidence).

Boshinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tongue.gif
I got the first one. Thanks
smile.gif

So I shouldn't use PAL wads?

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried any, so I don't know... make sure if you try them to use freethewads first (google freethewads.exe). It has to be run from the console, so make sure you check to see how to run it first. Even then, I'm not sure if it'll brick your Wii or not. If you get duplicate channels, just run the Wii Duplicate Channel remove (you can get it from http://www.tehskeen.com/modules.php?name=D...ory&cid=88) Make sure you use the right region though if you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share