I don't normally post in "introduction" threads but apparently I need to do that because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
VinsCool, thanks for a thoughtful response.

To the 3 people above you who are the very welcoming, friendly, obviously intelligent, and good at detecting satire:

I invite you to try it for yourselves. Go on, if it's so simple, just make a new account and try to do what you think is easy to achieve within a mere hour, without making short, spammy posts, and making sure that each one of your posts is truly a useful contribution.

I dare you.

Then fell free come back and whine some more. :D
Just try to keep your whining entertaining, like I do (smart people get humor :ha: ).
I would do that if it wasn't against the rules :P
(Also welcome to GBATemp where you can *blahblahblah* enjoy your stay and try not to break the rules ok? :))

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

To the 3 people above you who are the very welcoming, friendly, obviously intelligent, and good at detecting satire:

I invite you to try it for yourselves. Go on, if it's so simple, just make a new account and try to do what you think is easy to achieve within a mere hour, without making short, spammy posts, and making sure that each one of your posts is truly a useful contribution.

I dare you.

Just try to keep your whining entertaining, like I do (smart people get humor :ha: ).

Just saying but, we do it on a daily, LOL.

Contributionary posts aren’t rocket science (unless you literally contribute to a rocket sciene related thread). Just engage in a way that doesn’t require what’s prohibited for a few posts.

It doesn’t take Einstein to work it out.

Edit: For the measure, when my sister signed up, in the process of showing her around I realised how easy it is to get a message count up. General Discussions and scene’s you’re familiar with (e.g 3DS Custom Firmware issues or Switch homebrew ideas?)

Last edited by vinstage,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

I dare you.

...We all already did that, years ago. That's...why our accounts are here and in good standing right now?

It's crazy simple, dude, and there's no need to get whiny about it. What consoles do you like? I'll make this incredibly easy for you, even though you're being more than standoffish.

Did you ever like the Wii Shop Channel? Why not talk about the cancellation of it?

Are you excited for Red Dead Redemption 2?

Have a question to ask about Majora's Mask?

Want to talk about Starfox 2?

being part of a community, means, shock and gasp, that you must actually take part IN the community. Welcome to the forums, and hopefully once you learn the rules here more, you'll enjoy it here.

Last edited by Chary,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
...We all already did that, years ago. That's...why our accounts are here and in good standing right now?

It's crazy simple, dude, and there's no need to get whiny about it. What consoles do you like? I'll make this incredibly easy for you, even though you're being more than standoffish.

Did you ever like the Wii Shop Channel? Why not talk about the cancellation of it?

Are you excited for Red Dead Redemption 2?

Have a question to ask about Majora's Mask?

Want to talk about Starfox 2?

being part of a community, means, shock and gasp, that you must actually take part IN the community. Welcome to the forums, and hopefully once you learn the rules here more, you'll enjoy it here.
You should also include posting art

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
You see, we are not doubting the difficulties you're facing. We are actually thankful that some random kid like you can't enter to winning a notebook.

Oh, I don't expect to win the top prize, but anything would certainly be cool.

Also, I'm not a kid. I may be old enough to be your dad.

... Hey, is your mom hot? What's her number? :mthr:

I would do that if it wasn't against the rules :P
(Also welcome to GBATemp where you can *blahblahblah* enjoy your stay and try not to break the rules ok? :))

Why, thank you. :toot:

Just saying but, we do it on a daily, LOL.

Contributionary posts aren’t rocket science (unless you literally contribute to a rocket sciene related thread). Just engage in a way that doesn’t require what’s prohibited for a few posts.

It doesn’t take Einstein to work it out.

Oh, wait wait wait. There's another issue for people who have a post count under 10: There is a timer that won't let you post a new message until time passes... I'm not sure exactly how long the countdown is, but I kept running into it a lot, even though I was leaving a good amount of time between posts.... So it's not as easy as you may think, for a noob member!

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're whining so much about a security measure, to the point where you pretty much spam, then we won't respect you as one who will help our community. Maybe try posting something useful, and then you'd reach 10 posts?

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
you're being more than standoffish.

No, YOU'RE a stand of fish!

38.jpg

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Oh, I don't expect to win the top prize, but anything would certainly be cool.

Also, I'm not a kid. I may be old enough to be your dad.

... Hey, is your mom hot? What's her number? :mthr:

Why, thank you. :toot:

Oh, wait wait wait. There's another issue for people who have a post count under 10: There is a timer that won't let you post a new message until time passes... I'm not sure exactly how long the countdown is, but I kept running into it a lot, even though I was leaving a good amount of time between posts.... So it's not as easy as you may think, for a noob member!

It’s two minutes, or less.

It’s not that hard, seriously, whining about it here isn’t helping anything lol. Move along.

452.gif

Also, a lil maths for you seeing as you appear to be struggling, 10 posts, times that by two due to the time interval for posting, so far that’s twenty minutes. I’ll be generous and give 40 minutes to type the posts, an hour easy. Of course, do it in your own time, but it isn’t hard.

Last edited by vinstage,
D

Deleted User

I dare you.

I personally couldn't make 10 posts in an hour anymore, but I could probably make 10 in, say, two days.
When I first joined, I could've probably made 10 posts in a few hours easily, if not less time.

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
whining about it here isn’t helping anything lol.

Well, it's certainly not helping my post count!

Say, would all you derps like to continue this thread over in a different part of the forum, so I (and the rest of you) can boost our post counts with all these illustrative meaningful contribution posts we are making?

It'd really help me out! :lol:

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Say, would all you derps like to continue this thread over in a different part of the forum, so I (and the rest of you) can boost our post counts with all these illustrative meaningful contribution posts we are making?

It'd really help me out!
giphy.gif

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
I personally couldn't make 10 posts in an hour anymore, but I could probably make 10 in, say, two days.
When I first joined, I could've probably made 10 posts in a few hours easily, if not less time.

Oh, let's see... Looks like it took me 3 hours from the time of my first attempted post, until I had racked up 10 so that I could actually make the post....

I WAS trying to browse around and find topics to post in that wouldn't be total worthless "+1 post count" posts... and I still kept hitting that post timer. I think it's longer than 2 minutes...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, but do you know what'd help us out?

Maybe if you could stop being a little bitch about your post count, that'd save us a lot of time! Thank you!

Because, of course, you're forced to read ALL my posts and take the time to reply here. :teach:

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just do what @Dionicio3 does: Replying with one to three words posts to as much threads as you can. Words like "yeah" "cool" "hey nice work" the possibilities are endless! If he managed to get 3k posts in almost a year, you sure can get 10 posts in 10 minutes.

Reactions: Deleted User

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Just do what @Dionicio3 does: Replying with one to three words posts to as much threads as you can. Words like "yeah" "cool" "hey nice work" the possibilities are endless! If he managed to get 3k posts in almost a year, you sure can get 10 posts in 10 minutes.
You do realise that a large majority of my posts came from the doodlebomb senders thread. If that were to ever be deleted, if be down by about 700 posts

Reactions: Deleted User

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realise that a large majority of my posts came from the doodlebomb senders thread. If that were to ever be deleted, if be down by about 700 posts
That's not even the half of your posts, not even near a half and yes, i stalk your posts so no need to lie about your activity here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users