Humble Indie Bundle V is Live!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Damn it! I recently bought Swords and Sworcery for full price >_< and Bought Bastion full price as well ... oh well... psychonauts and limbo (and just to try amnesia) are worth a buck atleast ^^ haha

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I normally only pay like $5 but I figured I'd beat the average this time because Bastion is apparently a really good game
EDIT: also for the first time since the 1st bundle I don't own at least one of the games.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is like the Humble Indie Bundle that people dream of. Honestly, I think I may create a Steam account just for this in the hopes that one day, I'll be able to play these games.

Seriously, how are they going to top this?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just played about 2 minutes worth of amnesia.... I don't think I can continue. :sad:
I had Amnesia pre-ordered since it was availiable, I can safely admit that it's the scariest game I've played in recent years, it's really awesome tho, still, sucks that you can't do anything and just let other people die. ='D

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By the way, if this will follow the trend of previous numbered Humble Bundles, the unlockable bonus will turn out to be Humble Indie Bundle 4 for an even more ridiculous deal.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll buy it just for Amnesia and limbo, I saw some video online of the "custom stories" in amnesia... it can transform this game and make it both scary AND hilarious. :lol:

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GAH. I want Psychonauts on Steam, but I only have like 60 cents on a Visa gift card... :(

This bundle is AMAZING though. The average seems a bit higher than the other bundles though, but that's a good thing depending on your perspective.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If HIB 4 does really becomes a bonus for this bundle, will it have cave story +? I really wanted it, but I didn´t have enough to beat the average back then.
On topic, the bundle is amazing, I was planing to buy most of the games in there, except for limbo which I already have.

D

Deleted_171835

Amazing bundle. I haven't played Psychonauts before so I'm most interested in that. Going to play it later today.

Shout-out to @prowler for gifting it - even though he's here no longer, ): -.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes please. Bought this last night. Already wanted to check out Bastion. Amnesia, Psyconauts and Limbo are games I've been tempted by in the past.

Now to find time to play it.. damn.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Apparently this bundle is the most successful bundle yet! It has brought almost 3 million USD in, what's a new record for these kind of deals.
It's still available for another 11 days, so it's sure to break the 3 million mark.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, i've tried to put my simping ways aside a bit, but i just gotta say before i go
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro
  • BladeHart @ BladeHart:
    Does anyone know how to unlock all the smash ultimate characters with a hacked switch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spend 50 hours playing the game
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Gotta smash em all!
    STDs as Pokemon hmmm Gonorrhea kind of sounds Pokemonish lol
    Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!
    Nintendo should do a health PSA like that lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus
    +1
    Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two of these half the price Seagate Barracuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive Performance HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop (ST12000DM0007) (Renewed) https://a.co/d/cpVKNo1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    *Renewed. I don't like or trust "renewed, refurbished, reconditioned" anything.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I renewed your wife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Renewed is like following Psi around on his dates, then when he done doing the deed, he taps me in without her cleaning up first, no thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not being renewed that's unlocking more medical bills from stds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Somethings maybe, but drives are rated in hours, so most likely many hours already on them. I just don't trust em for data. Maybe a used(renewed) car or something be ok tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like my girls like my car made in 2000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like my products new, not buying a box of condoms (renewed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You already learned from buying used condoms from the first kid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tyrone said it was barley used
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wonder whatever happened to that ownage pranks guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only started it couple weeks ago so maybe they fixed issues with updates already.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit