HTC HD2

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Desire HD has 768mb, phones are rapidly getting more and more powerful. Apparently there is 1.5ghz snapdragon processor in the works which will be released some time in 2011, my rather rubbish laptop 2ghz 4gb ram and a terrible GPU can emulate the n64 and ps1 fullspeed and ps2 at about 75% even with windows vista so imagine what a phone with these kind os specs and lightweight os could do

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Touch HD2 is enormous
frown.gif
And btw, it still uses Windows Mobile 6.x, so it automatically sucks.

My Touch HD was almost a daily nightmare, with all those resets and crap just to make it work :/

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
frown.gif

My Touch HD was almost a daily nightmare, with all those resets and crap just to make it work :/
Actually one of my friends has the HD2 and he put Android 2.2 on it and it works perfectly fine.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
raulpica said:
frown.gif

Actually one of my friends has the HD2 and he put Android 2.2 on it and it works perfectly fine.
Did that to my HD2. Got Sense and everything running on it. Works perfectly fine. They're even working on a Gingerbread port for it right now. Still, I find myself booting into WinMo every so often. Mainly for better battery life and some apps there. HD2 + NRGZ ROM + Android = Best freaking phone ever. WP7 and Win98 coming soon. Haven't tried out Ubuntu yet, but Android is good enough for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"