Tutorial  Updated

How to win a free developer account (Sweepstakes)

ATTENTION: The sweepstakes is now closed. A winner has been chosen. More sweepstakes will be posted in this thread in the future so check back every so often for more giveaways.

Developer account sweepstakes

I'm going to be doing a giveaway as I know there are still people who want a developer account but they cannot afford the $20. Or maybe you're completely broke and you're in need. Here is how this works. Comment below with your favorite retro game and why. It can be any game from the 1980's to 2005 I will read the comments and then randomly select one person to issue a $20 gift card to. You will recieve a message in your inbox with the details. Also if the recepient wishes to share the developer account it will be usable for 2 additional people as well. So even if you don't immediatley win perhaps the winner will share their account with you. A Winner will be selected April 29th 11:00 P.M. CST. I'll go ahead and start

EDIT: If this goes well I may start doing dev account giveaways bi-weekly or monthly.

Favorite Retro Game -

Final Fantasy VII

250px-Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg

The are many reasons why this is my favorite. But honestly Final Fantasy VII is the reason I love Japanese Role Playing Games today. They say you never forget your first love. It's true because no matter what Final Fantasy games have been released since, and while there have been many I have enjoyed none could ever replace the nostalgia trip that is VII. From the amazing score composed by Uematsu to the characters and the world of midgar it all comes together synergestically and beautifully. This game had a huge impact on me as a child. Something that will never go away.

Last edited by wiired24,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel