ROM Hack How to use FCRAM to use cheats on New 3ds?

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard there is this thing called FCRAM that can be used for cheats. How could I use this?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The only method to use those kinda of cheats is to use an applet as the entry point for an exploit to use code that would inject into ram of the game. The n3DS uses a different browser then o3DS and the spider exploits don't work on it. You won't be able to use another game or CIA to inject because only applets allow you to use them with a game suspended. You can't run two applications at once, so you can't use a CIA application to inject into another game, since one or the other has to be closed.

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only method to use those kinda of cheats is to use an applet as the entry point for an exploit to use code that would inject into ram of the game. The n3DS uses a different browser then o3DS and the spider exploits don't work on it. You won't be able to use another game or CIA to inject because only applets allow you to use them with a game suspended. You can't run two applications at once, so you can't use a CIA application to inject into another game, since one or the other has to be closed.
How about something like pasta CFW since it allows you to use other CFW's within that CFW like NTR.

Kirbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh yeas I forgot about NTR. NTR 2.x for n3DS has decent features. If only there was an o3ds version. NTR 1.0 for o3DS is limited to 4.x sysnand. :(
So is it possible to use FCRAM with NTR? Or does someone still has to develop an app to use cheats?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...