Hacking How to Update existing Games using PKGJ

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PKGj games is not up to date and i cant find the update patches online to install it :(
Open the game but do not start it, click on the arrows in the circle and wait for the update to appear in the form of a sphere at the top left and then click the icon and then the download of the update begins.

abdullah95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Open the game but do not start it, click on the arrows in the circle and wait for the update to appear in the form of a sphere at the top left and then click the icon and then the download of the update begins.
you know with henkaku this method is not going to work right ? , or its only with me ?

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, that's the way it usually does...but there's that error @abdullah95 mentioned...

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you know with henkaku this method is not going to work right ? , or its only with me ?
I have the PS Vita Slim with 3.65 Enso and when i download the games from PKGj if you don't download the patch together with the game,this is the method o use, maybe you lack plugins or it's the fault of the firmware you have 3.73.

abdullah95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have the PS Vita Slim with 3.65 Enso and when i download the games from PKGj if you don't download the patch together with the game,this is the method o use, maybe you lack plugins or it's the fault of the firmware you have 3.73.
before i proceed with downgrading , is it possible to know what plugins should i have inorder to fix this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work